Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Abu Dave posted:

Jesus 1 hour and 20 minutes of story exposition before your first battle. But man oh man was that great exposition.

I've beaten this game four times on the PS2 version. I've started many more playthroughs than that. No cutscene skip feature. It is the worst thing in the world. :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Oh man oh man oh man, I get my paycheck tomorrow which means I can finally get my treadmill along with a Vita and P4G. This game will help me to climb the stairway to maturity (and not fatness)

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I am finally going to be playing this god drat game tomorrow and it is going to be the best thing in the world. I think. Is this game the best thing in the world y/n?

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
This motherfucking game is downloading right now on my brand new Vita. Tonight, i'm going to feast on some seriously anime as hell poo poo while beating up spherical things with huge tongues. :getin:

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Oh my god, they managed to make Persona 4 at least twice as good with a bunch of tiny little changes and it's absolutely fantastic! :allears: The fact that they put little snippets of gameplay in the opening segment, even if it's just faffing about town, is such a nice addition. It's also perfectly suited for playing while walking on a treadmill, so that new year's resolution is basically taken care of already. The fact that it doesn't absolutely ravage the battery is just another plus, along with all the actual fundamental gameplay changes that number in the dozens, none of which I have the slightest of issues with and oh my god they improved this game in every way imaginable.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
This game is the loving poo poo. I knew it was going to be good, but god drat every little change they made is one that I would have made, at least so far. Also, you get scooters, and basically if P4G was just Persona 4 - Scooter Edition I still would have bought it with a huge grin on my face. It's like Persona 4 minus the bullshit and plus, well, just more Persona 4 I guess. I've got like 8 games on my Vita from Playstation Plus, and yet this is the one i've sunk 20 hours into already. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

limaCAT posted:

Hello fellow goons! I am an high school student and I recently moved to the town of Inaba to live for a year with my Uncle. I must ask you a thing however. The first night I was there I went to sleep and I found myself in a limo. A man told me that I should sign a "contract" in order to master some powers to solve a murder case, but what the hell? Powers? Tied to my destiny?

I think it's a fishy thing because I don't remember I have entered the limo on my own accord, so I suspect the big nosed man drugged me and kidnapped me. Also, I don't want to sign that contract, because it was written in legalese with some parts in small print and other part in zalgoscript. I don't want to finish my days doing three jobs because I only bought an encyclopedia from Pinocchio. Did anyone else from the Inaba area have the same experience? Should I tell my uncle, who is the chief detective of the Inaba Police Department?

I think you're just gonna have to set your penis on fire, man.

• Locked thread