Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW

Keisari posted:

I'm interested in what exactly happens if someone flat out refuses to pay their loan. Are you just poo poo out of luck or what? I mean do the same legal aspects apply to this as to regular bank loans?

I think Lending Club has started to go after the people who skip out on the loans more. I looked into this a while ago, but it's not allowed in Texas (you can participate in some kind of 3rd party after market or something but screw that).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread