Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The drone game just looks like someone ported pilotwings 64 to the switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fancy Hat!
Dec 5, 2003

In spite of how he's dressed, he ain't nobody's fool.
Eternal Edge seems like a fun 3-D Dot Game Hero with a splash of Breath of the Wild, if anyone takes a crack at it, I'd like to hear about it! Kinda came outta nowhere.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

The drone game just looks like someone ported pilotwings 64 to the switch

So it kicks rear end and is awesome?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fancy Hat! posted:

Eternal Edge seems like a fun 3-D Dot Game Hero with a splash of Breath of the Wild, if anyone takes a crack at it, I'd like to hear about it! Kinda came outta nowhere.

Yeah seems pretty drat cool. Did anyone pick it up yet?

tensai
May 8, 2007

Just trying to keep my boyfriend away from that redheaded harlot.

alf_pogs posted:

any goon reviews of that game The Bunker? the pedigree of some of the staff on it is kinda impressive

I got it for cheap on the ps4. It was a sorta alright story, but I hated playing it.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

The novelty of FMV games wore off like 20 years ago. It was kind of a bold choice to make one within the last few years.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

BattleMaster posted:

The novelty of FMV games wore off like 20 years ago. It was kind of a bold choice to make one within the last few years.

I dunno, I think there's a possibility to make something interesting with the format in VR.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

tensai posted:

I got it for cheap on the ps4. It was a sorta alright story, but I hated playing it.

Good to see you're still rocking that Girls Garden avatar

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

thanks for the advice on The Bunker yall, my interest in it has dwindled a lot

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I’m pretty sure the answer is “no”, but can I sign on to my sons 2ds with my account and download my 3ds eshop purchases onto it?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Only one 3ds per nintendo account.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I’m pretty sure the answer is “no”, but can I sign on to my sons 2ds with my account and download my 3ds eshop purchases onto it?

You'd have to system transfer from your 3DS to the 2DS

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

BattleMaster posted:

Contradiction is an amazing game

Sakurazuka fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Apr 17, 2018

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Sakurazuka posted:

Contradiction is an amazing game

edit: oh, I didn't realize there was a game called "Contradiction" and I originally thought you were calling me out on a contradiction

I don't doubt FMV games can be done well but after living through the fad in the 90s I have a hard time wanting to look at them.

BattleMaster fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Apr 17, 2018

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
How's LA Noire on the Switch? I've heard it has a huge install size, but as someone who played the game when it came out, is the Switch port good?

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

GoneRampant posted:

How's LA Noire on the Switch? I've heard it has a huge install size, but as someone who played the game when it came out, is the Switch port good?

The Switch version is the only version I’ve ever played so I’ve no basis for comparison, but I thought it looked and handled fine. They added some touchscreen controls but I just turned those off. I’ve got plenty of complaints about the game but I don’t think any of them have to do with the quality of the Switch port.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
fmv games always owned and still own

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

GoneRampant posted:

Apparently the write speed of your required SD card really matters for that one so you'll want to double check that before you dive in with the installation.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

This week's drop (all releases April 19, unless otherwise stated).

Note: eShop updates at 12 noon EDT/9am PDT for NA, 15.00 CEST/14.00 BSTfor Europe.

Switch
ACA NeoGeo Real Bout Fatal Fury Special - $7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
"REAL BOUT FATAL FURY SPECIAL" is a fighting game released by SNK in 1997. Introducing a brand-new 2-line battle system, a refinement of the Power Gauge system, and the abolishment of the ring-out system, the battle tactics of this system have been further improved. Along with Wolfgang Krauser, a total of 19 combatants appear.

BAFL - Brakes Are For Losers - $4.99 / £4.49 / €4.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
BAFL is a tribute to Old School Arcade Racing Games such as Super Sprint, Indy Heat or Super Off Road. Scooch together on the couch and gather up to 8 people playing on the same screen, compete in championships, upgrade your cars, and break friendships!

It's Spring Again - $1.99 / £1.79 / €1.99 (April 17)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
This game intended to develop associational and logical thinking. By following the hints, children help the seasons change. They learn the order of the seasons and create a melody for each of them with a little help from their parents and the narrator.

Manticore - Galaxy on Fire - $19.99 / £ ? / € ? (? NA / April 19 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Write your legacy in gunfire and smoke as you take down the galaxy’s most wanted criminals in action-packed dogfights! Rise to become the hero of the Neox Sector – a deadly fringe world terrorised by ruthless crime lords and their no-good underlings!

Neo Atlas 1469 - $49.99 / £37.99 / € ?
Digital - [NA] [EU]
It is 15th century Europe, at the height of age of discovery. Back when the very shape of the world was still unclear, and believed to be flat. Searching for what lies at the ends of the Earth, collecting information about the world, creating their very own world map – but only the finest Admirals may take off on these adventures. You are a trader who charters a boat to take on the massive venture of creating a world map. Are you ready to reveal the true shape of the world?

Ninja Striker! - $ ? / £3.59 / €3.99 (? NA / April 19 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Ninja Striker! takes visuals and music inspired by the 8-bit era and fires them up with modern touches. Heavily stylised around Japanese themes, your goal is to advance forward with as much speed, flair and combo power as possible. You have double jumps, homing attacks and a special ‘Shinobi Action’ at your disposal; only by mastering each with sharp reflexes will you make it through your quest.

Party Trivia - $9.99 / £7.19 / €7.99 (April 18 NA / April 17 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
With Party Trivia play head-to-head, outwitting each other, testing each others speed at being the fastest to answer the questions to win points and the game. Jam packed with over 7,000 multiple choice trivia questions in four genre categories, no game will be the same.

Skee-Ball - $19.99 / £17.99 / €19.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Skee-Ball is officially licensed Skee-Ball arcade game. Skee-Ball is fun and action packed alley bowling game which you can now take with you wherever you go. The game captures all the fun of the original arcade game, features a host of new game variants.

The Way Remastered - $14.99 / £13.49 / €14.99 ($11.99 / £10.79 / €11.99 until April 19) (April 20)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
The Way Remastered tells a story about a member of space explorers team who lost his beloved and cannot accept her death. During one of his expeditions he discovers ancient writings that testify the existence of a method for obtaining eternal life. Hoping to get his beloved back, he decides to return to the alien planet. However, the planet hides many secrets and dangers that he must face. A story-based puzzle platformer with stunning graphics and soundtrack made by Panu Talus.

Wild Guns Reloaded - $29.99 / £26.99 / €29.99 (April 17)
Retail/Digital - [NA] [EU]
Wild Guns is a fast-paced arcade-style shooter, mixing the Wild West with steampunk. Play as Clint, Annie, Doris, or Bullet the dog with his sentry drone. Grab some friends and play together for some four player action*! Each character can jump, dive, and roll to get out of the way of the barrage of bullets enemies let fly – or shoot them down with their own gun!

Wii U
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia - $19.99 / £ ? / € ? (April 19)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Experience high speed and nerve-wrecking tension in a world of pure fun racing with powerful watercraft on waves so state-of-the-art you need to feel them to believe them. Explore and discover secret passages in dreamlike exotic locations like the Amazon, Tropics, Greece, and the Mangrove swamplands. Landing that perfect stunt in a narrow canal will surely put a smile on your face!

3DS
Dodge Club Pocket - $4.99 / £ ? / € ? (March 29 NA / April 19 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
The underground ravers of Dodge Club invite YOU to play in their pixel dance party. Dodge the red hot fireball and electric spark in a variety of unique minigame challenges, each one more wild than the last!

New 3DS
Cycle of Eternity: Space Anomaly - $4.99 / £4.49 / €4.99 (April 19 NA / March 8 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
The story is twisted around three graduates of the space fleet, who fell into a time trap. Trying to get home, they get into an even bigger mess. Classic turn-based RPG with an unusual story set in space.

There's a pre-purchase deal on The Way Remastered, 20% off if you grab it on the eShop before tomorrow.

Also weirdly when I go to the EU store page for that Neo Atlas 1469 game, it tells me that it's not available to purchase in the country associated with my Nintendo Account (which is a European account with the country set to Ireland). Is anyone else seeing the same thing with EU accounts? Not that I'd want to buy it at that loving price like.

irlZaphod fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Apr 19, 2018

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I saw Wild Guns Reloaded listed and got excited...

The I realized what I was hoping for was Sunset Riders. Loved the hell out of that game on the SNES and arcade.

Sunset Riders Reloaded when???

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ask Konami

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

sunset riders is what they call their current employees

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Why is wild guns so expensive

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

For a second I thought you were asking about the original cart.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Probably wait on The Way since it is releasing with a bug that deletes your save files: https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/8de2i2/psa_our_game_the_way_remastered_is_coming/

Corrosion
May 28, 2008

Amppelix posted:

Why is wild guns so expensive

Nerd/Retro/Nostalgia baiting on the part of Natsume USA. poo poo was 1800 yen on the PSN store when it initially released in Japan.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
The disc version was always $30 and I wanna say Nintendo doesn't like devs pricing digital games cheaper than the retail option (or they're just milking it, Nicalis style).

The original SNES cart is stupid expensive.

It's a good remake of a good game.

Corrosion
May 28, 2008

It is a digital only game in Japan, which is funny because I think there was a bit of physical version envy there. Natsume has distribution rights in America, hence the pricing and promotion leaning toward further commodity stuff like "rare keychain." I love Wild Guns Reloaded, at one point I had all the top scores on the PS4 version haha.

e: Yeah, it's 1800 yen in the Japanese eShop, just like it was on PSN.

Corrosion fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Apr 19, 2018

Tempura Wizard
Sep 15, 2006

spending all
spending
spending all my time
Neo Atlas looks cool but definitely not $50 cool.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

This week's drop (all releases April 26, unless otherwise stated).

Note: eShop updates at 12 noon EDT/9am PDT for NA, 15.00 CEST/14.00 BSTfor Europe.

Switch
12 Orbits - $1.99 / £1.75 / €1.99 (April 27)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
12 orbits is colourful, friendly, fun, and sometimes a little chaotic. You will score goals, colour spheres, defend your territory and try to grow as long as possible in four varied game modes. It’s you against all comers, or grouped as teams.

A Robot Named Fight - $12.99 / £12.99 / €12.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
A Robot Named Fight is a 2D action adventure roguelite focused on exploration and item collection. Take on the role of a lone robot tasked with stopping the entity known as Megabeast. Explore procedurally-generated labyrinths, uncover randomised power-ups and artefacts, find secrets, and blast meaty creatures in this deliciously gory adventure.

ACA NeoGeo Ghost Pilots - $7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
"GHOST PILOTS" is a shooting game released by SNK in 1991. The hero flies an old-fashioned seaplane in order to fight the two powerful nations invading their own country. Alongside giant military weapons, a mysterious combat unit arrives and makes for an intense battle.

Agatha Knife - $9.99 / £9.59 / €11.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Embark on this twisted adventure with Agatha, a child torn between her love for eating meat and her friendships with animals. Join her as she discovers religion and creates her own, Carnivorism, to convince the animals that the sacrifice of their flesh is the secret to their eternal happiness.

Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story - $5.99 / £5.39 / €5.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Another Lost Phone is a game about exploring the social life of a young woman whose phone you have just found.

Aqua Moto Racing Utopia - $39.99 / £31.49 / €34.99 (April 27 NA / Nov 24 EU)
Exotic courses, spectacular stunts, split-screen multiplayer: experience all the intensity of jet skiing on your own or with friends. Have a blast in dozens of races, performing stunts in gorgeous environments and playing against up to seven opponents.

Bouncy Bob - $3.99 / £4.49 / €4.99 (April 27)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Hilarious couch co-op with a pinch of darkness. Defeat hordes of zombies and seal your fate with the push of one button! Beat your own score in Single Mode or invite your friends to play together in Multiplayer Mode.

DragoDino - $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99 (April 27)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Meet Bob, a cute DragoDino, and guide him through the 10 levels of the Forest Kingdom in a quest to recover his lost egg stuck atop a giant tree. Explore and fight enemies to reach ever higher, collecting powers on your way up to help you in your quest. But be careful, the guardians you'll meet won't let you through that easily.

Firefighters: Airport Fire Department - $39.99 / £35.99 / €39.99 (April 24)
Move out with your team and experience tense missions. As a member of the airport fire department, you and your team extinguish massive aircraft fires and beat a path through the flickering flames. Drive all kinds of fire-fighting vehicles and put out conflagrations with the mounted fire monitors. Combat local fires with extinguishers and everything you can find in your equipment. Vanquish the indomitable flames!

Firefighters: The Simulation - $39.99 / £35.99 / €39.99 (April 24)
From small fires to CBRN defence ops, the professional fire brigade offers a wide range of operations. Track down and analyse dangerous goods, secure dangerous goods transportation and contain escaping liquids. Use the robot to salvage contaminated objects, and save lives!

Glaive: Brick Breaker - $ ? / £8.99 / €9.99 (? NA / April 26 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Glaive: Brick Breaker is a classic and popular arkanoid-type game with beautiful 3D graphics. Many power-ups, tons of different stages and dynamic gameplay. Different game modes and boss fights. Two-player local versus mode included!

Goetia - $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Goetia is a point & click adventure where you play the ghost of a young lady. You are Abigail. Abigail Blackwood. The ruins of any village are the silent testament to its final moments. The ruins of Oakmarsh are no different. Their telling silence, the dust blanketing what was once a quiet village near Coventry.

Hello Kitty Kruisers With Sanrio Friends - $29.95 / £24.99 / €24.99 (April 24 NA / April 26 EU)
Join Hello Kitty and her Sanrio friends as they race on land, through air and over water. Race by yourself or with up to three of your friends. Unlock new outfits and vehicles for Hello Kitty and her Sanrio Friends, or challenge your racing skills in the all-new Adventure Mode!

Jotun: Valhalla Edition - $14.99 / £10.99 / €14.99 (April 27)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Jotun is a hand-drawn, action-exploration game set in Norse mythology. In Jotun, you play Thora, a Viking warrior who died an inglorious death and must prove herself to the Gods to enter Valhalla. Explore vast regions of Norse Purgatory to find runes to unleash the jotun, giant Norse elementals. Fight them using only your massive two-handed axe, the blessings of the Gods and your skills!

KORG Gadget - $48.00 / £35.09 / €38.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Award-winning music creation software KORG Gadget is now available for the Nintendo Switch. Plentiful instrumental gadgets combined with a simple and intuitive graphical interface enable speedy music creation. With this new music creation studio, one can create and perform music by actively twisting and turning the Joy-Con.

Late Shift - $12.99 / £9.99 / €12.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Late Shift is a high stakes FMV crime thriller. After being forced into the robbery of a lucrative auction house, mathematics student Matt is left proving his innocence in the brutal London heist. Your choices will have consequences from the very start, right through to the very end. One small decision could change the entire outcome in a choose-your-own-adventure style game that can lead to one of seven conclusions.

Light Fall - $14.99 / £ ? / € ? (April 26 NA / ? EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Explore the Forgotten World of Numbra to uncover your mysterious past and save the land and its inhabitants from an imminent threat. In this land of eternal night, you will rely on your Shadow Core to brave the many challenges and foes standing in your way. Do you have what it takes to survive in perilous Numbra?

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - $ ? / £16.99 / €19.99 (? NA / April 26 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM allows players to battle in full 3D across massive environments. Players will unleash powerful jutsu attacks, perform acrobatic evasive manoeuvres and even run up walls and over water as they pursue their opponent for ninja supremacy. Players will be able to customize their character's fighting style and recruit up to two support characters to put their own stamp on the action. NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM has been remastered in HD.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - $ ? / £16.99 / €19.99 (? NA / April 26 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Impressively faithful to the universe of the anime, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 2 takes players through the Naruto Shippuden story arc with new battle systems enhancing the gameplay. Players must choose the right companions to fight alongside and together unleash explosive Team Special Techniques to lay waste to opponents. Ultimate Ninja STORM 2 has been remastered in HD.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst HD - $ ? / £16.99 / €19.99 (? NA / April 26 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 has been given a thorough overhaul for its FULL BURST comeback! Not least among the wealth of enhancements is the addition of the feverishly anticipated chapter in which Sasuke and Itachi take on Kabuto in a nail-biting confrontation. Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 has been remastered in HD.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy - $ ? / £44.99 / €49.99 (? NA / April 26 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
This series has established itself among the pinnacle of anime and manga adaptations to video games! NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM TRILOGY includes HD remasters of:
  • NARUTO: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM
  • NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 2
  • NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3 FULL BURST

Saturday Morning RPG - $9.99 / £ ? / € ? (April 27)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Saturday Morning RPG is a Japanese style turn-based RPG set in world heavily inspired by 1980s Saturday morning cartoons and pop culture. Players take the role of Martin 'Marty' Michael Hall, an average high-school student who has just been granted an incredible power - a power that ultimately leads him to attract the ire of the world's most notorious villain, Commander Hood!

Save the Ninja Clan - $3.99 / £4.49 / €4.99 (April 27)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Save the Ninja Clan is a platformer for casual players as well as speed runners.

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition - $27.00 / £21.89 / €24.29 (May 8 NA / April 27 (Retail), May 8 (Digital) EU)
This all-inclusive version comes with all of the previously released DLC, Modes, and Costumes! Save the day as belly dancing half-genie Shantae! Conquer Sequin Land as the evil Risky Boots in 'Pirate Queen's Quest'! Swap between Sky, Bolo, and Rottytops in 'Friends to the End!' And finally, wall-jump as Ninja Shantae, soak up sun as Beach Shantae, serve justice as Officer Shantae!

Sky Rogue - $19.99 / £14.99 / €16.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Blow things up over land, sea, and air, on an infinite number of procedurally-generated islands. Choose one of a diverse set of aeros and kit it out with a dizzying array of weaponry. Go toe-to-toe with enemy aces or assault giant flying aircraft carriers and battleships, but watch out for volleys of missiles; when you die, you're dead.

Snow Moto Racing Freedom - $39.99 / £31.49 / €34.99 (April 27 NA / Nov 24 EU)
Snowy courses, spectacular stunts, split-screen multiplayer: experience all the intensity of this extreme sport on your own or with friends. Have a blast in 40 races, performing awesome stunts and playing against up to seven opponents.

Sparkle Zero - $4.99 / £4.49 / €4.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Go back to the beginning of evolution. Start from ZERO and become the smallest creature – a spark of life - which has endless development paths ahead of it. Your task is to find food, which helps to grow and develop. But be careful, you are not alone on your climb to the evolutionary peak. Many other organisms also fight for the same resources and development opportunities.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole - $59.99 / £49.99 / €59.99 (April 24)
South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™ is coming to Nintendo Switch! From the creators of South Park comes this outrageously offensive superhero adventure that you can play anytime, anywhere for the very first time. Customise your avatar, come on down to South Park, and join Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman’s superhero team. Then have yourself a time with a battle system as surprisingly deep as the show that spawned it.

Where Are My Friends? - $5.39 / £5.39 / €5.99 (April 25)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Four different genres in one game! Every level is a separate genre: runner, action-adventure, point-and-click quest and puzzle-platformer. Game without words! The plot will be understandable to each one of you, since the story is told without using a single word.

Wii U
Unalive - $1.99 / £ ? / € ? (April 26 NA / ? EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
A dark laboratory is hidden somewhere in a secret place. What kind of experiments were made there? Only god knows. You have become a victim of one of those terrible experiment. You shouldn't be alive, are you? Unalive is an action adventure roguelike game. Randomly generated laboratory rooms. Collect unique items to improve your abilities. Kill bosses and stay alive. You have only one chance!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I didn't know Korg was doing a Switch thing, I think the 3DS ones they did were supposed to be pretty decent

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Also Mighty Gunvolt Burst just got another new character dlc. I think it's the player character from Galgun 2.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

irlZaphod posted:

This week's drop (all releases April 26, unless otherwise stated).

Switch

Late Shift - $12.99 / £9.99 / €12.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Late Shift is a high stakes FMV crime thriller. After being forced into the robbery of a lucrative auction house, mathematics student Matt is left proving his innocence in the brutal London heist. Your choices will have consequences from the very start, right through to the very end. One small decision could change the entire outcome in a choose-your-own-adventure style game that can lead to one of seven conclusions.

Someone made an actual FMV game for the Switch?

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I recently bought a Nintendo Switch and it looked like the eSHOP was surprisingly sparse on classic titles. Is there something I'm missing?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Hey irlZaphod I just wanna let you know I appreciate you keeping up on the releases and posting them here. I find it very useful!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

well Agatha Knife sounds monstrous

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I was just thinking that

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

SirPhoebos posted:

I recently bought a Nintendo Switch and it looked like the eSHOP was surprisingly sparse on classic titles. Is there something I'm missing?

Nintendo isn't doing a Virtual Console type thing like on Wii and Wii U (or they haven't announced they are) since a lot of that stuff is being tied into their online subscription plans.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name

Help Im Alive posted:

I didn't know Korg was doing a Switch thing, I think the 3DS ones they did were supposed to be pretty decent

Both korg emulators were so good that some bands used 3DSes during their shows:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNU9SG_Llew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If you search by publisher and find Hamster(I think, they might be developer) though you'll find a ton of the Neo Geo library and some Nintendo arcade games. Also Namco has a collection out