Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«607 »
SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

MyNintendo rewards you with watching your bonus points burn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

I'd spend them if there was anything worth spending on

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

KEMONO AND YUMMY

RIP Club Nintendo

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

One day, we'll know all the secrets of the skies, and we'll stop our wanderings.

I just use platinum coins to buy 3DS themes when they're about to expire, though even then I've had hundreds of them expire before I noticed. I've only used the gold ones to buy Art of Balance so far since some of them were about to expire and that covered it but the ones I have start expiring again at the end of next month, so

I remember when Zelda Picross was first meant to go away and wondering if I should get it or wait to see what they replaced it with. Then instead they just left it there indefinitely and have put nothing else anywhere near as good up since lol. Like, just throw the Japanese-exclusive Club Nintendo Picross Plus on there as a gold reward! That'd have to be relatively cheap and easy to do, right?

«607 »