Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Holy poo poo, GG Mega Man was he first one I ever played, that was my childhood. I..I think I might have to get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Before they were known as the Oracle series, weren't they called Seed of something-or-another?

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Ugh, they look neat enough and I love that streetpass stuff, but $5 each? That's just too steep for something like this. What are the chances they'll ever get cheaper?

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
What? I bought Link's Awakening on 3DS VC ages ago. It's on there for anyone to buy.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Aw man, not Wario Land 3 hate. I grew up playing the gently caress out of it, surely it's the finest and most refined title in the series. It oozes charm and excellent design. :(

Doesn't the dude in the temple tell you where to go next if you're stuck?

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Kurtofan posted:

It also includes Phoenix's original suit so get it by all means!
And a token school girl outfit for the token Not-Maya stand in!

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I redeemed some coins for a code for LttP, which I got, but when I enter it in the Wii store, it tells me it can't be redeemed.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Is Project X Zone or Cave Story worth it at those prices?

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Okay so I bought the mario golf season pass but any time I try to download it or any of the other dlc separately it freezes and errors out. I tried disabling my router firewall but it hasn't helped. What the hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Suspicious Cook posted:

Stupid question that's probably been answered:

If I pick up the Wii version of Super Metroid with my points, can I play that with the Wii U's Wii mode or do I have to upgrade it to the Wii U version?

You have to upgrade it. It'll cost $1.50

edit: I'm an idiot and misread the question. Yes you'll be able to play it in Wii mode