Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

PonchAxis posted:

Yeah I'll be waiting before I buy Crimson Shroud, I bought Liberation Maiden because I thought it looked cool but ended it up being hilariously short.

I don't know what you were expecting given that they are each a fraction of a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Waldorf Sixpence posted:

I logged in to the eShop today to see if anything new had been released since I stopped playing (there hasn't) and I was greeted with a message telling me that 18 rated games are only available between 11pm and 3am to come into line with Germany's censorship policies. What is this hilarious bullshit? Not that there are any 18+ games on the eShop as far as I know but seriously, what the gently caress?

For reference, Germany is the country that took all the zombies out of Left 4 Dead.

Your country has a long history with opposition to violence in video games. This is really nothing new from Germany. I've never heard of this regulation, but it isn't surprising in the least.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
OH, my mistake. I thought he lived in Germany and somehow just realized they have really strict laws on video games. That is utter bullshit then.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

StevenM posted:

Maybe they're going to be characteristically Capcommy and release a Megaman Classic Collection cartridge. Alternatively, that 3D Classics library IS looking a little slim...

Are any of the 3D classics really worth it? I'm a pretty big Kirby platforming fan, but I'm not sure if the gimmick of 3D is going to be worth it.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
If a game gets pulled from the VC and you had previously purchased it, do you then lose access to that game?