Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
If I grab a larger SD card, can I just copy over the stuff to the new one in windows?

e: oops, this is not the 3ds thread.

Klaus Kinski fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Nov 16, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
Are there any simple platformers with no lose (or a very generous one) condition on the eu eshop? Turns out that putting a 3ds with SM 3D Land in the hands of my niece is a very effective way of babysitting.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Awesome! posted:

check out pushmo. it's a puzzle game but you control a cute little guy and push/pull colored blocks so you can jump up to the top of the puzzle and save a little kid. there's no time limit or anything and she can skip puzzles if they get frustrating.

I'll probably buy that for myself, it looks fun.

But the kid in question is not even four, so win condition isn't a priority either. I probably should have mentioned this :downs:.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
Here's a club nintendo code that came with mk8, it's useless to me in sweden as far as I know: IA5D3KAMSTMVZG21 <- reverse this.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

less laughter posted:

Heh, even the title literally means nothing shadow. They really wanted to make sure you knew it was going to be dour.

It's an ios port, but the game is surprisingly good and has a few cool gimmicks even if the graphics and level design are kinda rear end.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
If I own guacamelee, stealth inc and steamworld dig. What other games are worth buying this bundle for?

I will buy this bundle anyway enjoy free keys.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Awesome! posted:

it's funny because i see a lot of mh people saying they gave up on the nub and went back to the digital dpad. the biggest thing is really just better textures.

I put like 200h into mh4 and I liked the nub just fine.

I mean, they could've just put a small dpad there and it would've been perfect since there's no loving way you'll use that plastic piece of poo poo for analog movement.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

And More posted:

How is Darksiders 2? The art style makes me think it's some sort of Rob Liefeld power fantasy, but I heard the first one was actually pretty decent.

First one is grimdark zelda and pretty good.

Second one threw out everything good about the first to make it a bad hack & slash that drags on forever.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

PAL update (week of September 3):

^^thanks dude above me! Nintendo UK is on holiday so I figured there wouldn't be a full schedule update today.

Rayman sucks on 3DS, don't waste your money.

That's sad to hear. Origins is great other platforms.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

PAL update (week of October 1):

1001 Spikes! Holy poo poo! I'm not buying it!

It sucks that it's such a horrible port because the game is great if you like hard platformers.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

JustJeff88 posted:

Am I missing something? I bought 1001 Spikes on 3DS months ago and it's been fine. Balls hard, but I've had not technical issues. The way people here talk I'm starting to genuinely worry that it's going to try and strangle me in my sleep

I was thinking about the Wii U version :downs:

Consider this post an endorsement. If you want a hard platformer that will probably keep you occupied for many hours unless you're some kind of boshy/iwbtg savant that plays kaizo mario for fun, buy 1001 spikes.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Fremry posted:

Goldeneye needs this treatment way before JFG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBhjP_PtKn4

This is kinda fun, even if they hosed up the aiming that made the original so unique.

fe: MP only, sadly. Goldeneye co-op would've been amazing.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Austrian mook posted:

Thats sick. The fact that more games dont offer local online multiplayer with multiple players is a crying shame.

nintendo.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Rexroom posted:

PaletteSwappedNinja mentioned about "Chasing Dead" - the eShop only game. Apparently it's out on PC already, and... well, it's quality.

This looks like a serious sam mod from around 2003. A bad one, because a zombie horde game in the second encounter engine would've been awesome.