Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corrosion
May 28, 2008

Amppelix posted:

Why is wild guns so expensive

Nerd/Retro/Nostalgia baiting on the part of Natsume USA. poo poo was 1800 yen on the PSN store when it initially released in Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corrosion
May 28, 2008

It is a digital only game in Japan, which is funny because I think there was a bit of physical version envy there. Natsume has distribution rights in America, hence the pricing and promotion leaning toward further commodity stuff like "rare keychain." I love Wild Guns Reloaded, at one point I had all the top scores on the PS4 version haha.

e: Yeah, it's 1800 yen in the Japanese eShop, just like it was on PSN.

Corrosion fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Apr 19, 2018