Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bogart posted:

Bought the WiiU Splatoon bundle and screwed up scratching off the code because I'm a palsied manchild. Nintendo support seemed to think they could help. So fingers crossed. Give me some cool WiiU exclusives in the mean time to impulse buy. I'm thinking Affordable Space Adventures.

Super Mario 3D World

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have a 32G flash drive with Bayonetta 2 on it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spacebump posted:

I really wish they'd go back and make the first few Wii downloadable games able to use the gamepad buttons. I'd buy Mario Galaxy 2 and Punch Out if I could use those buttons.

Galaxy games need to point to collect star bits though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DarkHamsterlord posted:

Any idea if the testfire matchmaking will pair you with people who have the full game or not?

I'm gonna guess it's just with other Testfire players since I still have the demo installed and it launches a different version of the game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"To use a rather mundane example, I would say that 3D Shinobi III and 3D Streets of Rage were Kaio-ken, this project is M2 finally going Super Saiyan." is a loving cool quote.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

I want to start drinking just to use these.

You should drink some water.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

3D Gunstar Heroes is loving rad, all.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mr. Fortitude posted:

The Gameboy Zelda games are crippled by only having two buttons and you have to go in and out of your inventory constantly to switch items. Which is a shame because they have so many other good things going for them.

I would buy all three game boy Zelda games again if they just used the 4 ds buttons and made that easier. They're all really good games though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

There are people here who will tell you not to play the original Legend of Zelda and they are hosed up and stupid.

It's challenging and obtuse in today's climate, but he'll, it's an absolute classic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is Devil's Third coming in NA this week as well?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

First Yoshi now Devil's Third. This is madness.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked Phantom Hourglass a lot. Never played Spirit Tracks though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like Excitebike 64.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope DQ11, Persona 5 and SMTxFE #Fates Forever or whatever it's called all sell a bajillion units so Altus is encouraged to make SMTV a really nice looking console game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Champeenship posted:

Both Sin & Punishment games have been rated by the ESRB for the Wii U, so expect them in the near future.

Sure I'll buy these again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

Not while Bayonetta is around.

Bayonetta's breasts aren't that big, it's her huge shapely rear end that makes her stand out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Kamiya made the team give Jeanne a breast reduction for the Wii U port of Bayo 1.

What the gently caress.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

noirstronaut posted:

do they make anime sex games without the children

Several thousands of them exist, while what you described is illegal.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

12 dollars for sin and punishment N64. Yikes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The original already had English VA though...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doesn't Europe have Devils Third early as well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Do not even ask posted:

buy sin and punishment, nerds

you say that as if that's not a blessing in disguise

I want to play Devil's Third.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

You can play the f2p PC version for free and watch the rest on youtube.

I like to play video games, not watch other people play them. Besides isn't the PC version just a microtransaction riddled version of the multiplayer?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

freeipods posted:

Sin & Punishment is discounted to $2 if you had it on the Wii VC, in case anyone else was wondering.

Oh poo poo, definitely picking it up then. Thank you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Vita version is fine, haven't played the 3DS version.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

citizenlowell posted:

I really don't understand how they manage to keep getting work or how companies allow their products on their marketplaces. The 3DS version of 1001 Spikes still hasn't been patched as far as I know and it has bugs that prevent you from finishing the game, IIRC. I think even with the crashes BOI on 3ds is one of their better ports.

Knowing nothing about them I'm going to assume they carry a low price tag

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kaubocks posted:

I'd rather have the 3DS pocket discussion again

What's the 3DS pocket discussion. Front left, by the way, wallet in the back right pocket and watch on my right wrist

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

noirstronaut posted:

That Gamecube soccer game is one of the best sports games I've ever played

A Wii U strikers with good online would be awesome. Or maybe a NX game at this point. I don't know if that would ever happen though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Mario Maker is going to be amazing. I can't wait to play it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Morter posted:

The stupid amount of accessory customization has given me this stupid idea.

Big Boss Homura :3:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sade posted:

JFG is a game that would do really well to get the HD remake treatment, with better (modern) controls and some of the grind removed.

What you just described is Halo 1.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

I'll download it twice and punch you in the forehead.

Two toilets

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rexroom posted:

What's the matter? Don't you guys have any friends to play with? :v:

I do not know 15 people with 3DS's.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should put the original version of Metroid Prime with all the sequence breaking bugs intact on the eShop

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Has anybody played the GBA version of Alien Wars? I've played the SNES version a ton but didn't know there was a GBA remake.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jarogue posted:

If its like the GBA ver of Ganbare Goemon 1 & 2, not as good as the SNES ver but playable.

Also :

Boooooo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Who is going to be able to answer this?

Shigeru Miyamoto

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wonder if the trade duping glitch will still work.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

epitasis posted:

what would you want with duplicated pokemon on a 40-year-old rom installed on your lame duck console though

6 Mewtwos. Are you new to this or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MinibarMatchman posted:

I had a friend who texted me "nintendo is bringing the HEAT" as he watched the direct announce it and I had to loving laugh. these are ports of now-redundant games from a decade ago. Google "problem with gen 1" and you'll see that big graphic about how hilariously broken and poorly made the originals were.

Also Street Fighter GBA Revival is actually pretty good if only because it lets you activate an "easy mode" for special moves if the control pad is too wonky for you.

Durr