Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Best Buy is doing 10% off eShop cards again.

Anyone know how long these things last? Getting some best buy gift cards tomorrow, so hopefully it'll still be on sale then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

pnumoman posted:

Anyone know how long these things last? Getting some best buy gift cards tomorrow, so hopefully it'll still be on sale then.

Figured it out, it's a week long deal since it's listed on the weekly deal flyer. Feb. 8 - 14th.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Sudden Javelin posted:

They used to have replicas of the Mario Kart trophies, I managed to snag one of those.

Got that Shell Cup sitting on my desk at home. Otherwise most of my stars went on Wii points back when the Wii was the newest console.

If I were loaded, I would totally get a jeweler to make those with real rare metals and jewels.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Siselmo posted:

I got a Flipnote 3D code

Grabbed it, thanks a lot!

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

greatn posted:

Blowing on any cartridge for any system would literally do nothing but maybe get your spit on it.

And that spit will make the contacts corrode much faster.

If you're at all serious about keeping your carts around for a long time, never ever blow on them.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

Is A-Train good because I kinda want to buy it

Someone please say yes because I bought it already.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Fix posted:

Well, is it good?

I played like 20 minutes of it because I'm too busy monster hunting. Seems like a good enough transport tycoon port so far, but again, I'm only at the first tutorial. Only thing that bugs me at this point is that rotating the map takes forever.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

drat, this is tempting. Do they just send you a code via email or something, or do they actually send a physical piece of paper to a US address with the code on it?

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Pretty sure jivjov is a Nintendo experimental customer support bot that escaped into the wilds of the internet.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Here's a US WiiU humble bundle folks.

Affordable Space Adventures(maybe still not taken?): B0L8CYW14212JG6L
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse: B0L7S3JW2N8HPFN6
Freedom Planet(boo lurker): B0L7KMH05K3WRJ39
Darksiders II: B0L5SNG23FPRTSMF
Swords & Soldiers II: B0L6653D20HH4R3F
Runbow: B0LPF59Y2P8LFMNG

Have fun.

pnumoman fucked around with this message at 10:10 on May 5, 2016

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

PureRok posted:

Anyone have an SD card recommendation for 3DS? The last one I bought kept randomly failing. I'm all out of space on my default one that came with the system so I'd like a pretty decent sized one.

Also, make absolutely sure you buy from a really reputable source. MicroSD cards are ridiculously easy to counterfeit and set to fradulent sizes. Buy directly from Samsung or from a reputable retailer with a great return policy. Don't ever trust ebay listings. Ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Is DQ7 worth getting? I have a decent backlog to get through but I am curious about it.

If it's not amazing and just good, I can easily wait until it goes on sale, or my backlog is gone.