Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Is it bad that I am enjoying both Mighty Switch Force games more than Luigi's Mansion 2?

I have just bought my 3DS this weekend, can anyone else recommend some good Indie eShop games that are similar or more action/platforming titles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.

codenameFANGIO posted:

The Earthbound licensing issues things was great, because it was a better explanation than the real reason it wasn't released, which was, 'no one at Nintendo cared'.

Woah woah woah! Are you serious? After all those years, the fans constant push and commitment to the creation of a massive petition including sending CD's of fan music, artwork and letters to the original creators plus Nintendo not to mention Reggie actually saying he is aware of the request for digital releases and Mother 3 being fan-translated they just couldn't be bothered?

Can we just go back to pretending it was a music licencing issue?

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Looking forward to the PAL indie sale this week so I can throw even more money at Wayforward.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
At what time does the e-shop get updated?

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
So wait... No Freedom Planet in PAL land?

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Did I hear Metroid Prime Hunters dropped on Wii U today?

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Can I get some opinions on the 2 Kirby games on promo this week? The mass attack and Rainbow curse.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Oh c'mon you guys get Trauma Team!? We never even got a release in PAL land!

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
I just want to say the MegaMan legacy collection is a great treat to yourself whether an old fan or new to the serious and the price is just right.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Balls to Mega Man 7 and 8. Give us 9 snd 10 as a double package Capcom. That would be cheap to emulate right? Infact can you still purchase the Wiiware titles?

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
I would of posted sooner but I had to do a Where's Wally-esque point and click scene before I could.

I just wasn't authorised to do so.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Hi guys have some EU codes

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Wii U
B0LGFTQT0BYXNFDB

Freedom Planet - Wii U
B0LFQSWC1CTMQJD9

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Nintendo 3DS - AND ITS GONE!!!
B0LH43F74R5TG01V

Ronnie fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Apr 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Nintendo eShop thread, more like the Moochtendo BegShop thread... N-nailed it......