Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The entire announcement is just Shiggy walking out and saying "NBA JAM 2017" and then everyone tears the seats out of the theater and whip their shirts off and hoot and holler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
3D Dreamland and Triple Deluxe are my votes.

Mirror and Planet Roboto are the next tier.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Phantasium posted:

New Switch thread title spotted.

Signed

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Froist posted:

I really hope WindWaker gets another re-release on Switch, or a Virtual Console version whenever they get round to launching that.

It's the one Zelda I've never played, released on the two Nintendo consoles I've never owned.

Same, but they need to finally add camera invert options. It's infuriating that something that simple was left out.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Will the switch just stop updating once they run out of NeoGeo games?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Can't wait to buy Bayonetta a third time.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Bayonetta has a special place in my heart because I hate anime poo poo and it's so ridiculously over the top in being anime as gently caress that it's a pitch perfect parody of everything I hate while being insanely fun and charming.

Kinda like how Hot Fuzz is the best Michael Bay movie.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

In Training posted:

Didn't see anybody mention it in here but Nintendo announced the launch date...

but at least there's a date.

Sweet. It's either today or the day of entropy or somewhere between.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Who the gently caress wants to play cross-platform with pc nerds competitively anyways? Mouse and keyboard is going to win every time.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

In Training posted:

Smash 4 isn't a fighting game.

It's THE fighting game.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It's NIGHT TRAP day!!!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Night Trap owns. Sorry to anyone who can't appreciate schlock and fun.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Rayman Legends owns hardcore.

Take this with a grain of salt if you're not a fan of 2D platformers akin to New Super Mario Bros. or Kirby.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Spacebump posted:

How has square not made the FF7 remake already?

It's going to be the next Duke Nukem Forever.

They're going to go through 8 engine changes, 5 studios, 16 directors, and then just unceremoniously dump a broken piece of poo poo on the world and board up their offices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I honestly thought Starlink was free-to-play and buying the toys gave you an advantage and fun perks like Star Fox, but loving LMAO they expect you to pay $80 for the core game in a new franchise AND buy the toys/upgrades/downloads.

This may be the worst business model in gaming I've ever seen, and I'm one of the idiots that actually bought The Godfather.