Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Agent Escalus posted:

One of these years I gotta grab a New 3DS XL before they get discontinued.

They already did. Nintendo hasn't been producing those in a while. It's all New 2DS XL now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

BisterdDave posted:

Where did you see this deal at? I'd be interested in physical versions of digital items.

Gold and Silver from The Game Collection, Crystal from Zavvi. Both UK retailers who ship to mainland Europe. They are probably gone now, though, it's been a couple of weeks since I ordered them.

e: actually, Silver and Crystal are still available. Not helpful if you aren't in Europe, but if you are these are the best prices I could find for those.

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Feb 3, 2019