Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

So what time today do you suppose club Nintendo will update with new reward games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

I am confused about the game. Is it just that AR photo hunt stuff or is there actual Chibi Robo gameplay in it? I Like the idea of the camera stuff but much more interested in being a small robot who cleans houses.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Louisgod posted:

Assuming you've played the others and understand that you're not going to get a $40 experience out of it, it's great. It can be shallow at times and taking pictures can be frustrating due to the poo poo camera the 3DS has but overall I'm liking it more than I thought I did. Also, some of the textures in the game are unreal for the 3DS, it's a very, very pretty game but the frame rate can suffer from it.

I played the demo and while I liked it, I found the frame rate of it to be pretty bad. How is it in the full version?

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Should I expect Super Punch Out to be added to Wii U virtual console soon and is that game worth getting?

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Do not even ask posted:

Weird that SPO is Wii-only since it is on the Wii U VC already.

Does that mean if I order it on club nintendo I can buy the Wii U version for a dollar?

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

No yeah, it's probably just an issue with the codes currently for Kirby Super Star. I'll give it a few more hours.

Edit: Hey that Kirby code worked for me now. If you got it before it was taken down check for yourself!

my buddy Superfly fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Sep 8, 2014

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

What would be the easiest way to transfer money from a paypal to eshop credit?

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Nope! Square-Enix hasn't released any of their games on either the 3DS or Wii U VC.

Does this dash the possibility of Super Mario RPG from being released on wii u?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

So would getting a season pass for Hyrule Warriors get me gold coins or does that not work because it isn't directly from the eshop?