Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
If I liked Persona 4 Golden, I'm going to get £11.69s worth of entertainment out of SMT IV aren't I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

deadly_pudding posted:

Probably! It's pretty mechanically different, and there's no "life sim" component, so be prepared for that. There is demon fusion and combat that requires you to pay attention to elemental weaknesses and status effects, though, so if you like that part then you're good.

Thanks! For just over a tenner it sounds like it'll be worth it, so I will give it a try.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
Just remind me how these work; if you pay the top tier price now, do you get the "more games coming soon" games, or is it best to wait until they're all announced?

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Junpei Hyde posted:

As long as you paid above the average at the time of your purchase you'll get all the extra games.

Seriously? That's very... well, generous!

e: I should probably point out that the only times I've bought humble bundles is when the whole bundle had been announced, due to finding out about them late in the day.