Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Obviously excited about the Bayo 2 demo, but is there any love for Art of Balance Wii U? I really enjoyed Shin'en's WiiWare AoB, and now I'm excited to try the multiplayer modes on the Wii U version (5v5 modes especially sound like party game night material :dance:).

Anyone else (EU folks?) try it yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

I highly recommend Art of Balance for the Wii U. Similar to the previous AoB games, but having friends over to play co-op/competitive really makes this stand out. Plus, the game is gorgeous in HD and has a smooth soundtrack. At least try the demo if you haven't already.

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

How is Bit Dungeon+ on the Wii U? Never heard of it until the Nintendo Life review, but people say it was a buggy/unplayable mess on Steam.

Thoughts? Been craving a dungeon crawler RPG for the Wii U.