Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

noirstronaut posted:

Does anyone know if Crashmo looks better than Pushmo? I'm not complaining about Pushmo at all, but the gameplay footage I've seen of Crashmo makes it seem more polished.

Graphically, Crashmo is not an improvement over Pushmo, if that's what you meant; it seems to use basically the same assets. It has, however, got more robust camera controls (necessary, since you're now moving the blocks around along two axes), more music, more characters, faster unlocking of features, and some SpotPass functionality that I don't know what it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The Wario series skipped me and I'm still not entirely sure how, so I resolved to play them all in order (minus the Virtual Boy one) for that reason. The Ambassador version of Wario Land 4 will be waiting for me when I'm ready for it.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I know the Virtual Boy one had a more refined version of the powerup system, where I think you could combine the various helmets; it wasn't until Wario Land 2 that Wario was invulnerable. I seem to remember that Wario Land 4 gave you a health bar instead of just having you drop coins when you take a hit, which I suppose means the level design can be more flexible.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

It's as much new content as the entire original game had, priced as an expansion pack. Because it is an expansion pack, which is exactly the same kind of thing as DLC.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

irlZaphod posted:

As someone who is really bad at Mega Man games, I'm guessing that I should not play Mega Man X.

I always had difficulty with Mega Man proper, but found X to be quite manageable. Start with Chill Penguin.