Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

SeANMcBAY posted:

They still do it sometimes. Kirby Triple Deluxe (Kirby 3D).

Super Mario 3D World

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Am I going to be able to buy Tomodachi Life off of the eshop at midnight tonight, or do I have to wait for it to update some time tomorrow?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Man I already bought the good games for platinum. I guess either Dr Luigi or nes remix.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Incarnate Dao posted:

What are some not-to-be-missed Virtual Console games that are exclusive to the Wii VC catalog?

One thing that springs to mind is Paper Mario because it is currently a club Nintendo reward so you can get it for some CN coins.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Mario golf is not a fart, but I wish it was Tennis

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I want this game now

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day posted:

I want this game now

Watching it more, hell, I don't see much difference between this and the Pokemon Amie feature in X and Y.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sarchasm posted:

Sold!

But who's Isabelle?

:staredog:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

SatansBestBuddy posted:

Not everybody plays Animal Crossing.

That's messed up

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Is the super Luigi u dlc on sale as well?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Austrian mook posted:

Welp, I picked up Kid Icarus, anyone have some tips?

Tip: have fun!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Guacamelee is good, if you haven't already gotten it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm going to destroy Europe.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Breadallelogram posted:

What's so great about DK94?

it's like if the original donkey kong was a full game, with lots of levels.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sarchasm posted:

Donkey Kong '94 is the best game on the GameBoy

Whoa let's not say things we can't take back

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

A good poster posted:

To give you an idea of just how bothersome that might be, in one of the game's trailers on the 3DS eshop, the character portraits' boobs stick out when 3D mode is on.

That sounds cool actually.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Nindies.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

NOA didn't bother listing it on their press release but the eShop price for nintendogs+cats is $14.99, I'd have expected full price.

I remember having a ton of fun with nintendogs on the DS when i was younger. Is nintendogs+cats a similar/good experience?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Everyone says this game is bad, and I agree with them! I wouldn't pay full price for this hunk of dog poo poo but i actually think it looks kind of cool guys maybe ill buy it if it goes on sale, but uh, you know, it's an awful game!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wildtortilla posted:

I never played Luigis Mansion on GCN and I've been curious about the 3DS version. Do people like it?

Is the game broken into stages or is it a big world to explore?

It's broken into stages. I don't think it is as good as the original.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

greatn posted:

I think the Twilight Princess pack also raises the level cap btw.

You do not need to buy the dlc for this, its part of the update that adds amiibo support

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Those GBA titles are really tempting. I've never played Wario Land 4 either.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I don't play Steel Diver but I'm glad that they still update it. I don't imagine it's a big community that plays but it's nice they don't just forget about it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Louisgod posted:

Thanks, this made me check mine and I need 33 points. Is there something for $1 on the WiiU shop?

Meme Run

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book posted:

I think I'm gonna buy the Skyward Sword costumes for Hyrule Warriors even tho I don't own Hyrule Warriors just to get me my final $5. I assume I might actually own that one day and Skyward Sword Zelda is really cute. :)

Looking at the cheap stuff in the store it's either that or "Blok Drop U" lol

you might as well get hyrule warriors and the DLC maps to get you an additional $5 credit

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

By the way, the Slowpoke menu theme is on the NA eshop.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sudden Javelin posted:

They used to have replicas of the Mario Kart trophies, I managed to snag one of those.

Got that Shell Cup sitting on my desk at home. Otherwise most of my stars went on Wii points back when the Wii was the newest console.

drat those are slick

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Do not even ask posted:

Does anyone know if Phoenix Wright Trilogy on 3DS is not a complete clusterfuck like it was on the iOS?

It is not a complete clusterfuck at all. It plays pretty much exactly like the DS versions of the games, with the iOS "hd" sprites.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Jadaris posted:

I've never played a Phoenix Wright game should I buy the Trilogy or Dual Destinies

Trilogy, and if you like it then check out the other games in the seriee.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Japan has a few more Club Nintendo rewards, too:

Brick Block / Fire Flower / Bob-omb rubber drink coasters (90x90x4mm) - 150 Points each, available late April
Nikki 3DS Menu Theme - 10 Points, available late April
Badge Center 5-play ticker - 20 Points, available late April
Club Nintendo 2016 Calendar - 70 Points, available May
Super Mario Decorating Tape 3-Pack - 200 Points, available May
Donkey Kong / Rosalina / Splatoon hand towels - 120 Points each, available May

They also posted the track listing to the 2-disc Nintendo Sound Selection OST - it's not a compilation or repackaging as some people thought; it's actually a collection of ending tunes and staff role themes.

I want Rosalina to dry my hands.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

greatn posted:

Check out @NintendoAmerica's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/582890134846197760?s=09

Direct tomorrow 3pm Pacific. Waiting till people are off work!

Dammit that is when I work!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

cool i'll get mario golf probably.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

BoredMarc posted:

I have gold status and I want either oracle of ages or oracle of seasons but I don't know which ones to get... Why did they make them two games?

I have a bias towards seasons because that was the first zelda game I played. So pick that one.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

There is very very little reason to play mario kart 7 if you have mario kart 8, in my opinion.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

It took me two whole days to beat the final boss in partners in time

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The time travel exists only as an excuse to have baby mario and luigi as partners.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Please buy the Ace Attorney Trilogy.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

MinibarMatchman posted:

holy poo poo really? PSA: this game loving owns so much and everyone ought to buy it. KoS was ok but Jungle Climber is so goddamn good.

I never played it, but I will definitely give it a try.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'd really like Epic Yarn, as I have not played it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Will triforce heroes be available to download at midnight, or will i have to wait until tomorrow morning