Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

PAL update (week of March 28)

Last Thursday of March and still no Mega Man 3...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

Sega's VC stuff might, but Nintendo's definitely doesn't.

Sega does what Nintendon't :smug:

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Wasn't the release date of the Pokebank tomorrow?

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Don't forget this!

I don't know why all the secrecy though.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

No Mega May for Europe?? Get bent, Nintendo.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Anyone played that 3DS One Piece game and care to give some impressions? That sale price looks good if it's actually worth playing at all.

I confirm what this guy:

ImpAtom posted:

A friend of mine who is a big fan of the series played it said it was godawful. Boring lovely combat and none of the personality and spirit of the show. It's sitting at 41 on metacritic which seems to back that up.

says. I'm the biggest One Piece nerd so I bought it day 1 at full price and felt ripped off.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Warning to european goons considering buying the Pokemon TCG game: the game is just in english, french and german (the cart was released in more languages in different countries).

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

MM5 and MM6 aren't as charming but they're easier and prettier looking if it's your first MM experience.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

The thing with 4 is that it isn't as classic as the first 3 AND isn't as accesible and newbie-friendly as 5 or 6 so it's hard to recommend. Still a good game though.

Petiso fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Aug 14, 2014

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Sarchasm posted:

Mega Man 2 is a strong contender for best drat game on the NES, though.

Boobeam Trap alone kills any chances for that.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

1.99€ for a theme? Come on.

Purchasing digital games should give you free themes, I hope they do that in the future.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Can't wait for Gunvolt in Euroland :dance:

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Ace Attorney Trilogy is based on the iOS versions but allegedly fixes most of the complaints people have with those ports - they restored a lot of animations frames, re-edited the script, remastered sound, etc.

It's still english-only, right?

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Have they abandoned the european 3DS VC? :sigh:

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Talen_Soti posted:

I have a question. My son and I have 2 3dsxl systems with nnids on each. We Are getting rid of one of them and keeping the other. How do we merge the accounts using system transfer without losing the contents of either system?

I don't think that's possible :(

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Neo Helbeast posted:

I'd thought that the Donkey Kong Land games were on the 3DS VC, but I don't see them at all. Am I missing something or are they not on the VC?

They're on the european one but not on the american one.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Saoshyant posted:

All right, I'm having the urge to play Mario 3. I don't think I have played it in actual hardware since 1994 and emulation elsewhere mostly uses American roms, so I need to now the following: the 3DS Euro VC version of Mario 3 is 50 or 60Hz?

If I'm not mistaken 3DS Euro VC games are 60Hz while the Wii U and Wii ones are 50Hz. The few 3DS VC games I've bought (The 6 Mega Man games and Super Contra) are definetly 60Hz.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Let's bring a classic to the table:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

At this point it's clear Mega Man is just going to stay there with Darkstalkers and most old CAPCOM franchises as crossover/costumes DLC fuel.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

It seems they took note of the Tomodachi Life's backslash. I was also surprised the costumes in Pokémon Rumble World aren't gender-exclusive.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butoden - €39.99 / Ł29.99 (pre-load, includes bonus theme and download code for Super Butoden 2)

Can you get Super Butoden 2 with the physical copy?

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I'm still on the 4th dungeon but EOMD has been really dull so far, the floors are mostly empty.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

The rabbit said you can get menu themes if you buy plays in certain days so if you're going to put real money in it you should wait for that.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I love the drawings in the Badge Arcade miiverse, it's pretty much what I expected:

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Mega Man 7 is esentially a continuation of the Gameboy games rather than the NES games if you think about it, the sprite/screen size ratio is similar, it has the shop and we start with 4 stages rather than all 8 from the get go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Pretty much everyone predicted it'd be an ok game that would disappoint because of its ridiculous hype, delays and premature plans for a cartoon and branding in general. Had the exact same game been quietly developed by an indie team it'd have gotten way better reviews for sure.