Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Any 3DS titles of particular note apart from Bravely Default, Guild 01-02 titles and Steamworld Dig?

I will probably get another Guild title.

woofbro fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Dec 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Mad Katter posted:

I hope they do this for the Australian Club Nintendo. I'm on the fence about buying a 3DS, and being able to pick up a bunch of free games would seal the deal.

Not going to get my hopes up though.

Man, friggen great name/av combo.

I decided to just go the Link Between Worlds OST, looks like a great package.

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Yeah I feel no regrets using my coins on the Link Between World's Soundtrack, those games are super overpriced and nothing sticks out to me personally.

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Crawfish posted:

So I just realized that Nintendo of Australia still hasn't added the digital games to our stars catalog. Are they hoping they can get away with adding nothing to the catalog until our stars expire or something?

I sort of wish they would just fold Australia/NZ into Nintendo of Europe already, between their handling of Club Nintendo in it's entirety, especially its god awful site, and Nintendo Australia opting out of every second "buy something, get a game free" promotion, I don't think we'd be any worse off in comparison.

Love going into stores and finding EU copies of games on the shelf and just wondering what is the point of Nintendo of Australia?

For the most part their handling of poo poo hasn't been too bad apart from cost of games in comparison to other nations. I'm unsure if this has changed based on our current dollar. I gave up checking this out and just buy games during deals.

Sometime's they'll do something cool like the New 3DS or taking a localisation from Nintendo of Europe when America doesn't want a slice of it. Or vice versa.

I already don't care about what titles they'll offer for coins, it'll probably be similar to Europe.

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

The price should be on the eShop, Australia's eShop has $9.10 so it'll be less than that for US/Euro

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

irlZaphod posted:

Was there ever a Contra game on the Mega Drive?

Who needs Contra when you've got Gunstar Heroes

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

PAL update (week of October 27):

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner Overclocked (3DS) - €11.99 / £9.99 until November 3

Can't seem to find it on the Australian eShop. Anyone else have the same issue/insight into why this is the case?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

AUSGOONS

Some eShop stuff for 3DS - I'm putting off housework, and this is some straight up procrastination. The Wii U might have a similar thing? I don't own a Wii U.

Up to 80% off Nindies - Expires 6th of April
Steamworld Dig - $4.79
Steamworld Heist - $11.24
Gunman Clive - $1.25
Gunman Clive 2 - $1.99
Edge - $0.85
Crinsom Shroud - $5.20
Attack of the Friday Monsters - $5.20
Weapon Shop de Omasse - $5.20
Retro City Rampage: DX - $5.99
Mutant Mudds - $9.45
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - $17.24
Picross e7 - $4.55
KORG DSN-12 - $24.97
Severed - $11.47
Xeodrifter - $8.19
OlliOlli - $2.58
Nano Assault EX - $10.22

Other Special Offers - Mostly Capcom stuff and whoever owns Rune Factory - Also 6th of April
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trilogy - $22.45
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies - $15.98
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice - $26.50
Mega Man Legacy Collection - $12.15
Super Street Fighter IV 3D - $10.40
Resident Evil The Mercanaries 3D - $4.95
Resident Evil Revelations - $14.98
Rune Factory 4 - $32.46