Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?
It's a little late but it's still up Walmart has Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on their website for 29.99 (same as the e-shop sale). So if you'd rather have a physical copy over a digital I'd suggest moseying on over there sooner rather than later.

Edit:As far as I know his is NTSC only.

Hrvstmn31 fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Aug 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

Fix posted:

Are we expecting any cool sales or anything tomorrow in the US? Because I've got a chunk of eshop credit burning a hole in my wallet and the poo poo I want never goes on sale, but it would absolutely do so if I bought it the night before.

poo poo's already on sell yo. Etrian Odyssey Untold is on sale for 14.99$. I would recommend it if you haven't picked it up by now.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

The Sega hardware menu themes for 3DS have been officially announced for international release... or at least, they've announced a Game Gear theme: https://www.facebook.com/Sega/videos/10153666713286796/

The theme shown in the video is different to the JP Game Gear menu theme, so it seems like all the international themes might be different, which isn't surprising but it'd be nice if we could get access to both versions.

Freaking a Tv and Lust showed off the Dreamcast theme on his Japanese 3ds a few months ago and I was hoping they would pop up here eventually.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Yes, yes I did :cripes:. Please do not attempt to fertilize your consoles, even if they are over the age of consent.

How do you think we got the Gameboy Pocket? Or the Color for that matter?

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Dementium Remastered is finally done and will be released on the NA 3DS eShop on December 3 for $14.99; changes from the original include manual saves instead of checkpoints, no more respawning enemies, new difficulty settings, different control configs with support for the c-stick/Circle Pad Pro, plus redone graphics/audio and the like (and 60FPS 3D).

Sweet I played this as a kid and never got that far looking forward to picking this up and pissing myself kicking it's rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

Dehry posted:

Sayonara Umihara Kawase was pulled from Steam and eShop may follow soon. The North American version (Yumi's Odd Odyssey) is published by Natsume so that should be safe.

That sucks I was hoping to pick that up and was wondering where the hell it went.