Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Spacebump posted:

I received an email form Nintendo "Miitomo, My Nintendo, and bonus Platinum Points!" It has a code in it for more platinum points, where do I enter this code?

Click on menu in the upper left corner of my nintendo then click redeem a point code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Looper posted:

playing FPS's with two analog sticks is awful

:yeah:

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Rexroom posted:

Get Pikmin 3.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

nerdman42 posted:

Already got it, gonna go ahead add support for that to anyone looking for a good puzzle game

BoxBoxBoy

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

In Training posted:

I was kinda trolling, I played Mario run and they seemed to be doing a lot with a little. But personally it made just wanna play a real Mario game instead

I'm sorry, but this is Mario now. The past is the past, and this is the future. There's no turning back now.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Nothing random about them, they're generally Japanese titles that never got a western release like Sin and Punishment. It's a holdover from the Hanabi Festival releases on the Wii Shop Channel.

The what releases? I've never heard that phrase before.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I want Smash 4 on the switch just cause that means it would have a purple logo and I like visual puns like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Fawf posted:

I paid $40 to play Smash 4 six weeks early on 3DS and I'd do it again