Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Anyone have a code I can bum? I'm so close to free Kirby 2, it defined my childhood :(

THANKS SeANMcBAY!!

epsilon fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jul 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Thanks to SeANMcBAY for being such a boss!!

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

What were all the free e-shop games you could download for free to do post play surveys? I'm 20 points away from an extra game.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Super Mario Land 2 : 6 Golden Coins and TLoZ Link's Awakening are both awesome

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Will Shovel Knight ever go on sale again? I missed it the one time I saw it less than $14.99 due to poverty. I want to shovel :(

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

What do gold level members usually get, if anything? I barely squeeked in.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

How great would it be if Nintendo wasn't actually closing Club Nintendo but instead announcing it just to get a flurry of sales for people on the edge of certain rewards/rewards levels? Every place I visit has people screaming at the top of their lungs "I NEED TWENTY MORE POINTS TO 600!!!"

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

What's boxboy going to run price-wise? I am a little disappointed its not crazy beautiful but I trust HAL lab to make it really loving fun

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Hey guys. I had a really bad accident resulting in a lot of emergency surgery and I really need some help to get back on my feet. I'm selling my new NEW Nintendo 3DS and five games. Please take a look. I need to sell it as a bundle as I have to save the most I can on shipping. The titles are great, if you know someone looking for a system PLEASE tell them about this deal.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3725859&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

In Training posted:

I'll be very calm and nice and say that Shovel Knight is a good game, and the Plague Knight expansion is a straight up fantastic one.

In Training posted:

I'll be very calm and nice and say that Shovel Knight is a good game, and the Plague Knight expansion is a straight up fantastic one.

How do you access this part? Do you have to beat the regular Shovel Knight campaign?

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

You don't need the serial numbers. I just got a transfer over the phone a couple weeks ago.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Quest For Glory II posted:

with the rumor that [...] Zelda are getting NX ports I dont think there will be Wii U backwards compatibility

You can't port a game that doesn't exist.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Kaubocks posted:

rondo of blood is the best castlevania game, prove me wrong

Circle of the Moon, Aria of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia all exist whew that was easy

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Patter Song posted:

NOA E3 sale (until 6/21)

Are you loving kidding me?

BOO THIS COMPANY

BOOOOOOOO

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Boten Anna posted:

Nintendo is more like, "sure you can have a free refill, but no ice, and you have to produce a police report to get one"

No, Nintendo is not at all like this. I sold an old 3DS after wiping it. A year later I bought another, called them up, told them I'd sold the first and got all my digital games back in 24 hours.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Rexroom posted:

Well, with the inclusion of Skyward Sword to the Virtual Console roster, Wii U is now definitely a Zelda console.

Yes, a Zelda console without its own original Zelda title, excellent observation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

C-Euro posted:

I've got about $6 burning a hole in my 3DS eShop pocket and 30 hours of travelling starting tomorrow morning. Any recommendations on how to spend it (ignoring my already embarrassing backlog)?

Links Awakening