Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chance
Apr 28, 2002

It's funny how often I forget that stuff. Like that you can open the web browser with a game suspended in the background, ashamed to say I needed some gamefaqs refreshing on links awakening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chance
Apr 28, 2002

Kersploosh is really loving hard. Or at least it is to me. Whoever put in those "speed lines" can just burn in hell, since when playing in 3d they just obscure your vision. Don't get me wrong I'm not a baby who's going to just call it, I like hard games. But parts of the design are really unyielding and I find it kind of surprising considering how it looks like a fairly "casual" game. It's not difficult to get into a position where your rock hits an obstacle, bounces into the wall and back into the obstacle a few times before you can correct, taking much of your hp. Though at least there is a rubber ball that is invincible, I wonder if at some point there is some kind of heavy object that will just smash stuff.

I will say I'm really glad they didn't make it use some horrible console tilt control, and will keep plugging away at it.

Chance
Apr 28, 2002

Whimsicalfuckery posted:

I'm hoping to download the new pokemon game, it releases on the 12th. My question is do new releases come online at midnight on the release day? And will there be any issues downloading it, like is there lag the eshop is notorious for? Thank you. :)

Midnight releases are usually only for bigger games (pokemon is one of those) and yes midnight is 12:01AM on release day Eastern time. If you're in the west that means 9pm friday. You might need to manually go to its page, it might not be on the front page immediately. I've never had any issue downloading right at release, aside from usual somewhat slow download times of large games on the 3ds. That said Pokemon is a worldwide release that's probably the biggest the eshop has ever seen, so who knows.

Chance
Apr 28, 2002

I recently finished Steamworld the Dig on 3ds. I can't seam to find any info anywhere, but is there anything to do after you beat the game? I went back and collected everything I could see with the metal detector, but is that it? It was a fun game, I guess I was just hoping for some new game plus or something.

Chance
Apr 28, 2002

GoNintendo claims you can get a replacement LTTP code if yours doesn't work, but they are sparse on details on if you need to do anything specific.
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=216236

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chance
Apr 28, 2002

Has anyone tried redeeming a Deluxe Digital promotion code in the eshop since the NNID merge onto 3DS?

I just tried today and get errors on both of my systems (107-3106 on Wii U, 011-3106 on 3DS). Calling the nintendo help line was of minimal help, the guy there sounded seasonal. Said they would contact me back/escalate it since he couldn't do anything. 10$ just sitting there mocking me, waiting to be redeemed/spent.