Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
To be fair, this is pretty high up on the spectrum of nerdy stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Seeing all the Miiverse notes in Shovel Knight was a pretty rad use of the Game Pad.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Toejam and Earl's isometric perspective could look really neat with 3D.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

While it's neat that Minecraft is finally coming to the Wii U, I wouldn't be surprised if there was no Amiibo because I don't think Microsoft wants to give another company that big of an exclusive.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Saoshyant posted:

Edit: and the reviews are just destroying the game, it is hilarious

quote:

The Jimquisistion - 4/10
Mighty No. 9? More like Shitey No. 9!
How is this person a major gaming personality.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

I really like all the support Blaster Master Zero is getting with these characters. I was at the Inti Creates panel at Anime Expo and they showed off Shantae gameplay, it looks really cool. They also announced that Shovel Knight DLC is coming in August, so look forward to that.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Is there a way to purchase DLC for the Switch online? I'm going to be away from my Switch when the BM0 Shovel Knight DLC is free.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

So I’ve got $20 in eShop credit, and I’m between Sonic Mania and the Zelda DLC. Which would you say is a better bang for your buck?

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Thanks for the suggestions, I went with Sonic because I have put over 100 hours in base Zelda, so maybe I can try something a little different.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Ikaruga is coming to the Eshop May 29th, $14.99. I like that they’re going to have a vertical screen mode or otherwise it would have been annoying to play portably.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

More Nindies news, Lumines Remastered is coming out June 26. A little later than I’d like, but it’s worth it to have one of the best puzzle games on the Switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Lego City Undercover for $9 is a steal.