Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Good news, Mega Man and/or Game Gear fans: the Mega Man game for Game Gear has been ESRB-rated, so it'll probably show up on the 3DS VC sometime this year!

Bad news, people with taste: GG Mega Man is terrible!

Could be worse, could be DOS Mega Man...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Zaphod42 posted:

I really like the 3D remake of excite bike, its too bad all the rest of the 3d remakes so far are trash.

What's wrong with Kirby? :smith:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

FredMSloniker posted:

Huh. I thought I'd read that they specifically said that fiddling with your router wouldn't give you access to Streetpass Relay.

My 256 headcount Mii Plaza (which was like 20 before the relay system) would beg to differ. It's REALLY easy.