Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

zVxTeflon posted:

Christ ditch the stories segment already. I have yet to hear one that isn't some stupid as gently caress no one cares type poo poo. Give them more time to finish off the board or at least edit away some of that dead air when noone rings in.

I PVR the show so I can skip right past the first commercial and the stories at the same time. I've got it timed to a science. Who the gently caress wants to listen to some rear end in a top hat give a boring story followed by Comedian Alex Trebek trying to elicit laughter by staring into the camera after every goddamn story.

Joe 30330 fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jan 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU