Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Jeopardy is the best and Alex Trebek is the coolest guy, I'd love to shop it up with him after a show. Honestly I like him better without the 'stache I'm really good at playing along, but apparently the test is much, much harder. I think at least a couple of goons have made it on the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

That fj answer actually made me laugh out loud. I forgot how good that guy is though.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Also this episode was edited to hell, I suspect because what's-her-name kept stalling a ridiculous amount of time before picking the next answer.

The scores before that weak rear end FJ were pathetic. What a weird episode.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Wowzers, Matt Jackson is like next level spectrum Matt Jackson in this ToC. Still owns though.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Yeah, I got loving crushed.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

I missed final jeopardy tonight but it sounded like something dumb happened?

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Yeah after a great game with a great comeback, no idea how that could be a triple stumper... surprised no one wrote The Moon.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Uhh, I'm by no means a Spanish speaker, but just having the first line of Tale of Two Cities in Spanish isn't really a great FJ...

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

lol, trebek

dick tree

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

I caught last night's fiasco but missed tonight, can someone give me a quick recap, because I can't believe anybody did any worse

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

WarEternal posted:

I don't think I'd qualify the iphone as an invention.

Was the iPhone the first smartphone with a touch screen?

I was also torn between iPhone and iPad, but I thought I heard it was the 10th anniversary or something, plus iPhone X, yeah.

Also, nobody knows what Narcan is? :confused:

Loved that opening though.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Oh come on, how was that FJ not a gimme?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

Most viewers probably didn't read about him saying dumb bullshit about how he can't imagine ever working a 9-5 as if people CHOOSE to do that.

I actually liked James style of play and big wagers and didn't mind his personality on the show until I read this, wtf that's some dumb poo poo james