Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Maybe the new guy can afford better looking glasses now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

BaronVonVaderham posted:

I mean, I get it. Especially how things are right now, I could not travel to L.A. for half the week for several weeks running....and it's overly optimistic of my skill, in all seriousness it's why I haven't re-auditioned yet. I wanted to die when I had to fly via LAX for a work thing in early December and in all seriousness should have hit my doctor up for anti-anxiety meds before that trip (or refused to go). I could not do that again once, especially with things being worse now than they were back then, let alone twice a week for a month or more.

I guess if I had gotten the call and went out there and started a streak I'd probably beg my friend in Long Beach to stay at his house until I lost and just buy new clothes and poo poo to make it work (if I was on a winning streak I could afford it).

That said, I don't think your average viewer knows jack poo poo about how the show is produced and think they shoot an episode a day, not five.

Do they not put you up in a hotel for the duration of your time on the show? Are you supposed to pay for those plane tickets on your own dime?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

And you should pay the difference if you end double jeopardy in the negatives.