Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elwood P Dowd
Jan 4, 2003

Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

I finished it, I'm kicking myself over two or three questions but I think I got at least 40.

Stupid stupid Mandela!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elwood P Dowd
Jan 4, 2003

Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.

Acolyte! posted:

I blanked on Kiev, which was pretty embarrassing.

Thank god my son was adopted from there :)

I saw Close Range, thought Cold Blood and opted for Truman Capote, ha!

And the only one I left blank was the Real Housewives one, my wife didn't know, I think that's grounds for divorce?

Elwood P Dowd
Jan 4, 2003

Abel Wingnut posted:

I picked Verdi for some loving reason. :(

And I probably should have known The Hunger Games. Blanked on Camus and kept trying to think of Rushdie's name.

What was the answer to the one about Celie or something like that? I went with 'Their Eyes Were Watching God' but I don't think that's it.

I hope it's "The Color Purple"