Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Man you did great!

Brennan however needs to stop the rear end-wag because its annoying as hell and looks like Norman Bates.

Croatoan fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jun 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

mennoknight posted:

I knew just add much as him, and I knew final but I'd given up.I am happy, now.

I'm just curious, if you knew the final, why did you write down a wrong answer?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

mennoknight posted:

Well, have you ever made a mistake on a test because you were just too tired to double check your answer and didn't give a drat? I happened to do that in front of 25 million people.

That sucks but you missed a chance to put SUCK IT TREBEK.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Athanatos posted:

I hope she keeps winning forever. So much better than Robot Contestant #47172

I'm always one or two days behind y'all and I came here to say Jennifer was awesome (so was Alex the poker guy) and y'all are dumb as gently caress. ":spergin: I want my Jeopardy to be the exact same experience as reading a sterile trivia book, gently caress this thing with people being different :spergin:"

The Jennifer haters are the goony as gently caress ones.

Wait, do you guys just not like jews?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I'm just glad that Kenny G with a beard lost. I bet that guy plays the guitar and will break it out every time he's at a party.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
To be fair maybe she was referring to women who were allowed to vote?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Jessica looks just like Emma Stone.

Yesh in the same way that she doesn't at all?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Why was a Jedi playing last night?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Ein cooler Typ posted:

has anyone else noticed that females don't play the game properly and never wager boldly enough

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Today they had a category called "that's uge" to make fun of the president

When did sjws take over the writing staff

Ein cooler Typ posted:

A whole category about the black history museum. Has anyone else noticed Jeopardy! doing more robocop stuff lately?

Also I hate the clue crew. All their clues take up too much time. I bet the game ended with leftover clues because the clue crew category took up too much time. And their clues are badly written; the first 80% of the clue is just about the special location, and you only need like the last 20% to figure out the answer. The whole thing is a waste of time.

The clue crew was only invented imo to get more normies and casuals interested in the game. "Here's cool young attractive people going to interesting places! See, Jeopardy! isn't just for boring old people."

Ein cooler Typ posted:

so the final is two Chinese guys and an Indian guy

white millennials are falling behind on the Jeopardy! curve. they're probably too busy staring at their cell phones to learn trivia
PCOS Bill's parachute account spotted.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Austin may be the most enjoyable champ ever, y'all are dumb and hate personalities.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

biracial bear for uncut posted:

I would walk out of any bar that had a dipshit like him working the bar.

You remind me that a lot of trivia nerds are weird and not in a good way.

Austin is cool and fun!

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Your nihilistic answer appeals to me but I have to disagree. Austin is still cool and fun regardless of the fact that we are all dying in this hell together.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
The guy has balls.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Agreed. His star shines too brightly. He'll crash and burn because it just takes getting stumped once on his double jeopardy questions. But gently caress, with a total like that already I'd be happy as hell if I were him.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I loved Austin's universal healthcare burn in last night's interview. This guy is great.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
He's apparently on the tonight show tonight. Could signal that all you Austin haters are gonna get what you want tonight.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
God yes let's go back to boring rear end nerds who awkwardly tell lame stories again and again and are not memorable at all.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Syzygy Stardust posted:

That’s...it? I was expecting something about sucking off a shotgun the way you all were carrying on. I don’t see anything controversial. :suicide:

Agreed.

Also wanted to chime in that it'll be nice to not have Ein cooler Typ around for a while. He's just PCOS Bill Jr.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
How do you not recognize Marlon Brando? Am I just old now or something?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
i am looking forward to Wednesday to see some of y'all melt down when Austin airs.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
:goonsay: Oh my lawd! She had the vapors!

You guys over dramatize stuff. Sure it was awkward but more like she was really frustrated. Oh my god someone reacted. GET THE TORCHES!

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Jesus Christ, it's just a TV show.

:goonsay: JUST A TV SHOW?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

banned from Starbucks posted:

Austin haters are annoying twats

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Syzygy Stardust posted:

Alan behaved exactly how you’d expect based on his appearance. Lisa was the surprise who didn’t obviously look like a hysterical wreck who always falls apart in bitterness and disappointment when she has a setback.

Not sure if that's racist or sexist? Please explain so I can be properly offended.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

It means crying out noisily.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I’ve never heard someone audibly use the plunging signal device until today what the gently caress? That dude needed to chill out.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
For real, the shows have been pretty loving boring so to see him come back in just 3 questions to win a decent prize was awesome.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Cnut the Great posted:

I don't recall ever hearing the term "fair catch" in my life because I've only watched like two football games ever. I mean it makes sense that it would be called a "fair catch" but I wouldn't immediately cotton on that that's the technical term that's being asked for.

I don't watch sports because I find them boring. I don't think it should be all that surprising that this is a trait commonly found among the kinds of people who watch and appear on Jeopardy! :shrug:

Boris Galerkin posted:

I have never ever watched a single football game in my entire life. Literally zero games watched. Other than that random times they have it on mute at a bar.

e: okay I’ve gone to some college games but saying I watched them would be too much. More like I cheered whenever the people around me cheered and I put my hands on my head a lot like other people did.

Oh my god not being into sports is the jeopardy nerd equivalent of "I don't even have a TV".

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I like the current champ but I hope we get a few more people with personalities like Buzzy or Austin just to piss some of y'all off because they're enjoyable and not automatons.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I didn't say I liked Buzzy. I said I enjoyed how he pissed y'all off.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I'm pulling for Austin Rogers to watch the thread meltdown

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Jeopardy should end when Alex Trebek dies, and his funeral should have the entire set and all of the staff working at the time burned along with him on a cruise ship like the world's nerdiest, most :rock: viking funeral pyre.

No. They get buried with him like the Pharaohs.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
lol if you don't use the brony resume template

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Timby posted:

If it gets him off SNL, I'm all for this.

Hot take you got there