Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Face pirate puns in the Ridley voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.
Now that the LP is over, can you release the document with all the face puns?

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Spelling Mitsake posted:

Now that the LP is over, can you release the document with all the face puns?

He can't, all the puns were improvisaged.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

My favorite part of the LP was that Diabetus had the good sense to stick to only one space/face pun per video so the rest of the thread seems even more autistic in comparison for running this joke into the ground.

tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Torquemadras posted:

He can't, all the puns were improvisaged.

:ughh:

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug
Did you ever see the Star Wars parody about teabagging

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

a cartoon duck posted:

the rest of the thread seems even more autistic in comparison for running this joke into the ground.
Stop projecting.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Thanks for the LP. As someone who never played or watched a Galaxy game before, I felt this was a great way to experience it. Green star videos felt very well paced for the relatively little additional game content they generated. The challenge videos were pretty neat as well, might try to find some interesting ones for Galaxy 1.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I think this is actually a story Rosalina's telling the Lumas. So congratulations, you unlocked author insert mode!

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President
I marathoned the videos in this LP over the past week. Figured I may as well say good job before this gets archived.

So, good job!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Thanks for the LP, I never planned on playing this myself and it's nice to see the whole game. Those green stars were the very definition of :effort:.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Finally got back around to finishing this LP today and also wanted to say thanks for all the effort and the usual top-notch quality and entertainment I've come to expect from Diabetus & Friends :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetus
Jul 5, 2004
Giving this a final bump in case it doesn't get to the LP Archive's webface in time goodbye to Mario Galaxy 2.

• Locked thread