Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scary Ned
Mar 16, 2007

very scary
What kind of brush will actually get hair off my dog? He has a sort of medium-coat that changes length and texture a couple of times a year for no particular reason. Here it is looking long, minus the 8" of hair I hacked off the bottom of his tail, and the 3" I cut off his butt:

Here is a smoother phase, still zero brushing. He doesn't seem to have an undercoat, and each individual hair is wavy:

I've tried nylon soft brushes, metal pin brushes, the zoom groom, fine metal combs, those gloves with tiny rubber nubs, and the Furminator. Nothing actually removes more than a hair or two from him even when petting kicks up massive tumbleweeds of hair. Car upholstery seems to make the hair fly off him though, does anyone make a brush out of car seats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary Ned
Mar 16, 2007

very scary

Wulfolme posted:

If anybody can think of a fun prank to pull with a solid mass of hair the size of a dinner plate I'm all ears.

A coworker at a place I once worked shaved a perfect pelt off a shih tzu. She added googly eyes and left it in random drawers. Its name was Matt.

• Locked thread