Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.

GD_American posted:

He was warned (67th and 69th had Army-wide bad reputations)

I'm in 69th Signal BN in Graf. Its a pretty weird unit, but nothing bad about it. Just really small, and civilians outnumber us in the unit like 5 to 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.

Godholio posted:

He actually can pull people over.

I want to see this in the regs. I've never actually heard of garrison commanders or whatever pulling people over except when they'd do ride-alongs with MP patrol cars because they were bored out of their mind and had nothing better to do than harass soldiers.

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.
About a week old now, but I'm in Graf and haven't stopped hearing about this because of loving 2CR next door.

Dude got trashed at Oktoberfest and then got messed up, got taken to the hospital and decided to beat an old man with a fire extinguisher and then go after the Polizei with it. They shot him in the legs, rightfully so.