Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nillerz
Jun 24, 2008

Nillerz posted:

Why don't I eat veggies? I don't look at them as *food*, in the classical sense.
AM I POSTING ABOUT HOW WOMEN ARE STUPID, WEAK AND WORTHLESS? REMIND ME THAT I AM AN INFANTILE MANCHILD WHO REFUSES TO EAT VEGETABLES
My team leader leaves tomorrow.

I hope the plane crashes.

This man never should have made it past MEPS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nillerz
Jun 24, 2008

Nillerz posted:

Why don't I eat veggies? I don't look at them as *food*, in the classical sense.
AM I POSTING ABOUT HOW WOMEN ARE STUPID, WEAK AND WORTHLESS? REMIND ME THAT I AM AN INFANTILE MANCHILD WHO REFUSES TO EAT VEGETABLES

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

You're the dude in Kuwait right? Hey if you're there when the PA guard retards show up look for a tall, skinny, awkward female E7 named Lars. Tell her Leanne says hi and he has eyes everywhere. Then run away.

Yes I know you probably won't see her or remember, or care, but it's a hilarious mental image for me, humor me.

wilco.

It depends on where they get distributed, but if the PA guard ONLY are relieving us then it's almost impossible for me not to see her at some point.

Nillerz
Jun 24, 2008

Nillerz posted:

Story time!

SSG: Woah! Where did that water buffalo go?!
Me: The LMTV took it to get refilled.
SSG: Who took it?
Me: Our Supply SSG.
SSG: Do they have comms?
Me: They should, but it's LOS.
SSG: YOU NEED TO MAKE THEM TURN AROUND.
Me: What?
SSG: THERE IS SOMETHING ON THAT WATER BUFFALO THAT SHOULD NOT BE ON THAT WATER BUFFALO.

Turns out he left his weapon on the water buffalo, the water buffalo SPd, and took his weapon with it. Good poo poo. NTC is fun!