Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011

kathmandu posted:

Looks like you just won the thread.

he won every thread ever. man gently caress ft Gordon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011
sounds like they asked him where it was he diddnt know and when they found it, it was crushed. I have zeroized more ancds than I can count when I was a private all they will do isncall you a dumbass and refill it with another one. hell I zeroized a hclos one morning because they thought 25f and 25q fresh out of ait was the same thing.

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011
drat i ate like a horse in basic.

i remember this one kid who tried to kill himself by overdosing on zoloft. he was a special snowflake. there was this other kid who tried to kill himself by cutting his wrist with a putty knife. he was later caught with cartoon pics of naked kids in his camelbak. there was another kid who hung himself in the wall locker. one dude overdosed on meds and woke up in a bush talking politics to a rock.

ahhhh good ol Ft.Gordon :smithicide:

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011
Same with helicopter pilots. those motherfuckers have some bitchin staches.

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011
can confirm forest hookers. going to cheb from graf you would see them right as soon as you passed that giant asian flea market. we even had them wave us down and try to gently caress us.

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011
I was so confused that there was such a large asian population in the middle of europe. We bought this absinthe that had a giant preying mantis in it. drank that poo poo and ate the mantis the day we left for deployment. made for an interesting plane ride.

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011
I am in a ASB in the maintenance platoon and i have no idea what you guys are talking about.(seriously i have no idea why i am not in avionics)

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011
poo poo what about robin hood? best subs in the goddamn world (seriously if ft gordon can get quiznos in a shoppette there is no reason to have any other sandwhich shop)

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011
holy hell i been out for about a month and been drunk for about that long goddamn i love being a civillian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011

Cole posted:

Nah that's the whole military.

In Korea they told us if you and the chick you bang were both drunk when you wake up the next morning if you think she will say rape just get to the cops before she can and make her the rapist.

truth right there