Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mercury_Storm posted:

If someone did this it might actually be good

Honestly, go for it, make some bewildering Avant Garde piece of poo poo. Make something that would make 2007-era Barkley devs proud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

Wrex Ruckus posted:

is that CBoyardee doing the vocals?

its fallen togster li-m/bhr*om

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Shoulda had Frankie sing it.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

if they'd tightened up the graphics on level 3 this would have been ready to release imo

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Future Days posted:

its fallen togster li-m/bhr*om

why are you censoring his name like it was a bad word?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Mercury_Storm posted:

If someone did this it might actually be good
Gonna repost my old idea for how to salvage this thing bc I still think it would work well

Pretty good posted:

Just retool all the dwarfnet stuff into the basis for Barkley 3: A Vidcon Novella and use the framing device of a savage flame war about how bad Barkley 2 sucked as the inciting incident for the game's metanarrative. Drop in occasional playable vertical slices of B2 as progression incentives and have them get increasingly bizarre and incoherent the further you get through the branching paths forums posting portion of the game. I'm thinking kind of a Goonies 2 setup but worse. You have a chance to poo poo out The Dhalgren of Game's here, please seize it

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

King of Dark Draker Pass

Fuschia tude fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jun 15, 2021

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

The Magic Circle has already been made.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Pretty good posted:

Gonna repost my old idea for how to salvage this thing bc I still think it would work well

"The chair" from Xenogears could also be employed to fill in the missing story content for this post-Barkley Barkley game, it would be great.

Hell just put actual barkley in the game, not like it loving matters at this point.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I think Tog' need to buy the NBA licence and make this legit.

Either that or do Winning Eleven style name jumbles like Chorozu Bakarury and Mikhail Joradaman.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I like how the audio ends abruptly, ending with the line "any my reflection finds its pee"

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
The promise... finally made...

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
https://www.al.com/auburnbasketball/2021/06/charles-barkley-quitting-inside-the-nba-at-60-blames-cancel-culture-cant-have-fun-nowadays.html

The source code is released and Sir Charles leaves the show due to "cancel culture"? It's all in the numbers.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Number 1, that's Barkley

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
the chaos dunk is the ultimate fat joke

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"I don't know what console Barkley 3 will play on but Barkley 4 will be played with dicks and dongs." - Albert Einstein

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1410629552087445505

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I wish ToG's would give up their Hollywood dream and get back to making the game before it's deadline

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Wait ugh I thought they were at least doing 2D animation for the looney tunes, this sucks man

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1414585578641887234

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

The post cyberpocalypse rages on.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Shanty
Nov 7, 2005

I Love Dogs
Not for Trend

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
So I watched it and 100% for corporate attitude

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/gosokkyu/status/1417744174875516928

Mods, please rename thread as appropriate.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

is this canon?

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

the promise has been made

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

corporate attitude as gently caress

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhk2gzmU35E

Hi thread, here's the entire storyboard for Bionckley 2 and the lead up to it. Really inspiring

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care

Lmao

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

gnarley

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

remember the jello cube

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

barky

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

That's DOCTOR charles barkey, thank

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
The promise has been made.

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
NEW BARKLEY 2 UPDATE!!!

Holy poo poo, i didnt think they were working on the game anymore, but checkout these new posts

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
When was the promise going to be made again?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Already was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

11/11/2023 is less than two years away

the promise has been m.a.d.e.