Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games
I was waiting all day to be the first to donate and comment on this kickstarter. I only wish I could have made it $100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games
Is there any way to download the kickstarter video?

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games

Thanks!

And Chef, barkley 1 is one of the best jrpgs I've ever played and also one of the funniest games period. The kickstarter video made me laugh out loud three times and I have no doubt that the final game will be loving incredible.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games

Cicero posted:

You can download any flash video with built-in tools if you use chrome.

Ctrl-shift-i, click the network tab, then start the video. Look through the list of network resources, right-click the video (it'll be the one that's many megs when everything else is tiny), Copy Link Address

sweet, I knew it was something like that I just couldn't find it.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games
The process of applying to steam is really easy, actually being accepted is a complete crapshoot unless you're a big name publisher but it's definitely worth it to try.

Fakeedit: Actually it looks like they're not taking submissions from indies right now so you HAVE to go through greenlight. Fuckin do it though! You're getting tons of support already, if all you ask for on greenlight is for someone to click a button in your favour you'll get even more.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games
I hope gender will have a meaningful impact in the world of Necron 7. Leave it to the revolutionaries at Tales of Game's to further trans rights in the post-cyberpocalypse.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games

Chef Boyardee posted:

This was a joke, we never imagined anyone would take this reward.

But they did.

Unbelievable.

How exactly does this work? I'm not familiar with it but it sounds reasonable and I will talk to everyone about it.

They explain it here, it would be extra work for you guys if you decided to do it like this, I don't think there's officially a way to do it through kickstarter http://project-eternity.tumblr.com/post/33543990284/project-eternity-add-on-list

I would totally addon the art book to my 25 dollar pledge if you make it possible though.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games
Other kickstarter games have gotten on to steam mid-kickstarter and added steam codes to the tiers.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games
Since they haven't posted it here yet, here is a wallpaper sized version of that cyberdwarf image.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games

Cream_Filling posted:

Haa poo poo, I thought "cyberdwarf body pillow" meant it was a regular pillowcase (because dwarves are short), and not an actual full-length body pillow.

Haha that would almost be better.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games
I for one am dissappointed that tales of game's studios is catering to those disgusting heathens by translating the entire game in to their language. They should have to learn english anyway.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games
Didn't someone LP Demon Rush? It's not in the LP archive so I guess nobody bothered to put it in there.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games

H2Omelon posted:

Yes, but you'll need archives to view the thread, and all of the pictures have died, but it's here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2925321

But why watch an LP when you can experience it yourself? Apparently the game is now free.

http://www.dragoon.ca/tdr.html

Wow, it turns out that dude is still making and selling terrible games.

Aw that sucks, thanks anyway. No way am I playing that piece of poo poo.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games
I could easily be wrong but I think the only thing that would be a chokepoint for gamemaker games is ram so if for some reason you barely have any ram you might have a problem running barkley 2.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games

Krinkle posted:

The FAQ says you have talked to lawyers but how can a man not own the rights to his own name? How can you have sorted out the legal issue of "this game has his goddamn name on it?"

It doesn't have his full name on it, just Barkley.

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games

Chef Boyardee posted:

Look, I'm really glad you like the jokes in Barkley 1 but if you think this game is going to be a rehash, that we're going to rest on the laurels of the original game and repeat ourselves ad infinitum, you're going to be disappointed. Barkley 2 is built on Barkley 1, but it's not Barkley 1. If you want to see the Barkley 1 jokes again, play Barkley 1, but every time someone asks me if something is canon or if Shaq Fu happened or any of that, I kind of want to blow my brains out. Let's just take a step back, chill out and try not to kill the joke before it's even made.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games

Lets! Get! Weird! posted:

Did anyone mention the game got a multipage article in the current PC Gamer directly after their Bioshock write-up?

Wow, that's awesome. Is it illegal to ask for scans? If so I am definitely not asking for scans.