Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Schwarzwald posted:

I don't know. I think it was just a typo.

In a thread like this, it is impossible to tell whether it was intentional, ironic or canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Thanks, I really appreciate the advice. I borrowed some Pocky from my STONER neighbor, crushed them into a fine powder, mixed them with Crisco, stripped, and smeared the resulting paste over my entire body. I splurged on 7 TRUE DOOM MURDERHEAD dakimakuras and have adhered them to my Pocky-slathered form. Right now I'm sitting in front of my computer in total darkness, where I will remain, motionless, until the game is released.

Thanks again for your help!

:smug: TRENDS don't know that true dakimakura must be TSUNDERE.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Novasol posted:

Your avatar.

This. This is perfect for the game too.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Nathilus posted:

Can you please explain what black magic you used to make episode 1 of the Hoopz Barkley Saga awesome instead of pure poo poo? I mean by all rights it SHOULD be pure poo poo. The sprites are garbage. The story is garbage. The writing is garbage, albeit intentionally so. The save points sperg out on you. The combat is imba as gently caress and also garbage. No matter how I add these all up, the sum I get is absolute irredeemable poo poo. Yet the game obviously rules. I don't get it.

I heard that if you compress poo poo and leave it for like a decade after its time, it turns into pure diamond.

It makes sense if you don't think about it.

Mordaedil fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Jun 6, 2013

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Cameron posted:

What the gently caress is "Tsundere"?

If it is voiced by a "Rie Kugimiya" you run for the loving hills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
My lessons learned is to never trust goon hype.