Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Al! posted:

Barkley seems like the kind of guy who if he knew about it would either find it weird and hilarious or call his lawyers immediately.

edit: his twitter background is great.

If Barkley is TRUE DOOM-MURDERHEAD there's no way he would sue. Or are you saying Barkley is CORPORATE ATTITUDE??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

From the OUYA thread, looks as if MogoTXT is attempting some weak rear end chaos dunk knockoff game:

Croccers posted:

Am I still allowed to photoshop Uhrman into things?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gortarius posted:

I believe the save imports is a corporate secret.

Don't front that CORPORATE ATTITUDE around here, pal.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Nessus posted:

I don't know if they're 16x16 exactly but they're real loving tiny yeah. But wouldn't an unintelligable pile of poo poo be perfect for Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa?

Malformed image file that crashes the viewer.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gortarius posted:

I haven't heard a word about it, seen a single picture or one second of video so I'm not even sure if the ToG cream even went there. It's all a big scam.

All there really is, is two handheld vids of one of the events in Tir na Nog on youtube from a previous con. Magfest I think? It was some con in January iirc. Besides that the lid is tightly sealed on top of the garbage container known as barkley 2.

Yeah you were at magfest with the wizard.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Ok well when that changes I have some money for you

What the gently caress kind of murderhead posted this poo poo.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gortarius posted:

The combat balance is definitely still up in the air for the most part.

Aerial combat CONFIRMED

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Chas McGill posted:

Excuse me but what are the romance options in the game aside from CyberDwarf?

I don't understand this question. Is there a point to any other romance options?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gortarius posted:

Speaking of chef, I noticed his youtube account has been deleted because of some violation. A moment of silence, please.

Poured out a 2 liter Mountain Dew.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gortarius posted:

The only gamergate we care about is THE gate all gamers have to go through to get to the gamer gulag, aka barkley 2.

arbeit macht game's

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Does it... does it contain the "F" word? :ohdear:

"fun"? No.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

BiggerJ posted:

Every new gun's type means 70-90 new images.

Not seeing a problem here.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Yaos posted:

Good developers always create a lot of controversy around their game. Send a review copy to a big name gaming "journalist" that has in-game messages like in Dark Souls, tell them the message are from other reviewers but the messages are actually all made by the devs and they say terrible things about the "journalist". In their review, the journalist will complain about the awful messages and nobody will know what the hell they are talking about because the messages were only in the version the "journalist" got. They should make the messages look like they are badly photoshopped in to make it look like it was added by the "journalist".

Tales of Game'sGate

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

DeepQantas posted:

On the backboard these words appear:
"My name is Shaquille O'Mandias, baller of ballers. Look upon my slams, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Nothing beside remains: round the decay of that colossal court, boundless and bare, the wasteland stretches far away.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

BiggerJ posted:

I already told you people, Dream "Shrek" Works owns it now, along with the rest of Harvey Comics (apart from certain characters such as Black Cat and the all-important Sad Sack) because they bought out their previous owner, Classic Media. Look what they did to Richie Rich.

:captainpop:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gortarius posted:

Sell out.

Edit: Corporate attitude all the way.

:chanpop:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Need to get some SyQuest cartridges for extra redundancy.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Bisse posted:

Why does everyone ever who tries the game end up in the DJ battle? Is it at the point on the map of maximum karma flow or something.

FYI future goers: One machine has Tir Na Nog and sewers and stuff, pick this if you wanna do talking and questing. The other starts you directly in the wastelands with good weapons, pick this if you wanna sling some gun's, gib some bots, and die fast.

Confirmation that this totally happens.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gortarius posted:

Anyways, PAX is just a memory, B2 work is resuming as of today, there is a battle plan written to guide us in our harsh dev life but also a mysterious ToG Babby on the loose... who knows what happens next.

dont make any more babbys until you get done making this game

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

gun's that spew dwarfnet posts

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

nopantsjack posted:

Have you considered selling JPEGs of Gun's for upwards of $900 to fund development?

A Star Citizen save file import tool has some potential too.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Baloogan posted:

I kinda skimmed this thread, you know where I mentioned "some fag runs off with them laughing at you"

This guy is the fag who is laughing at you.

haha cool

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

obstipator posted:

an active social media presence is not required

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

captain innocuous posted:

I don't care for Worms Armageddon, Zelda, Super Mario, Grand Theft Auto, Final Fantasy, Bioshock, Call of Duty, Tetris, Chrono trigger, Knights of the Old Republic, World of Warcraft, Mass Effect, Minecraft, Elderscrolls, Street Fighter, Half Life, Red Dead Redemption, Pac-Man, Fallout, Batman Arkham, The Last of Us, Pong, Space Invaders, Starcraft, Doom, Goldeneye 007, Halo, Mario Kart, Metal Gear Solid, Rainbow Six, Dark Souls, CounterStrike, Metroid, Castlevania, all indie games, Soul Calibur, Shadow of the Colossus, Donkey Kong, Sonic, Punch Out, Contra, Smash Brothers, Secret of Mana, Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia, Double Dragon, Silent Hill, Galaga, Mega Man, Gunstar Heroes, Daytona USA, Deus Ex, Xenogears, Kingdom Hearts, Uncharted, Grim Fandango, Portal, Gran Tourismo, Okami, Tecmo Bowl, Tekken, Ninja Gaiden, Earthbound, Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star, Ridge Racer, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, or this game.

big et fan, i see

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Fellatio del Toro posted:

As Miyamoto himself said: everything is bad forever.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

ToG is about to get snowed in big time, stay warm and safe guys.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

mike12345 posted:

It would be cool if this game is a mini-game inside Star Citizen. Let's say you enter the cockpit of your Aurora Maximus, do the Konami Code, and presto, the console boots up Barkley 2. Make it happen.

then we have to wait for sc too

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Trabandiumium posted:

only internet people and sperglords make fun of artists

he already said science, technology, engineering, and math majors, no need for redundancy

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

staplegun posted:

Do you know how long it takes to make a game using only nested if/then statements in a while loop?

Five and a half weeks if you're remaking Zork. :getin:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Vax posted:

But will I be able to amputate my arm and stick a chainsaw to it?

TRUE DOOM MURDERHEADS wouldn't wait for release to do that.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Chicken posted:

If a dev could please contact me so I could start playing what I assume was GOTY 2013 I would appreciate it.

GOTY 2013, more like goatse 2013

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

I have bad news, Frankie is actually engaged to Anita Sarkeesian.

Frank ToG trying to get a Sarkeezy?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

How will barkley 2 push the envelope

It'll push the envelope right out of the box.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

As someone who's friends with C-Boyd for real, you guys aren't missing out. He likes Genesis RPGs better than SNES ones.

Man I hope you have evidence for an allegation like that.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ice To Meet You posted:

Unacceptable that these guys took an amount of money sufficient to pay them all part-time for about 6 months and then spent it all on body pillow production.

I'm pretty sure I remember a wizard booth.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

pozzo my neg of barkley 2 hard drive

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Metal Gear Solid 4: Gun's of the Patriots

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

So, seriouspost, this game is probably never coming out. How do I get my money back. This really isn't funny anymore.

You appear to have forgotten that this was on Dickstarter. The refund policy is "lol."

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

MAKE BARKLEY GAME'S AGAIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

barkley 2 fast barkley 2 furious