Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
As a true otaku at heart, I am glad to see this project take flight so quickly, and proud to be a part of it, however chibi (small). Hopefully some baka (idiot) Western "developers" (if you can call them that) will take note of the success brought about by a true Nippon master's hand. It has been an infuriating injustice to see the near-constant fellation of boredom simulators like Minecraft while Barkley, Shut Up & Jam Gaiden: Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley Saga, a true gem of the JRPG genre, and in fact a shining example of what vidcons can be, no matter what the genre. Gomen nasai (very sorry) for the wall of text!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~Proud Saibaaduwaafu x Barzioth fan! (Saizoth OTP for lyfe XD!)~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

I like how Jordan saves someone and Gretzky breaks a robot, but Bo just loving wrecks that machine and it explodes violently, presumably killing everyone operating it.

Bo knows overkill.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Actual display I saw at a convention once:

Maybe they run Save Shaq Fu?

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

I got hit in the face with a basketball before we even started and went out in the first round, but had a lot of fun doing so and am extra pumped for Barkley 2. Unironically the best thing I've done all weekend.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

Is 999 a high or low amount of Piety?

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

Blessed bookmark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

When it first came out it was ridiculously stingy with keys and ammo, so you hardly ever actually got to play with all the fancy guns.