Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Faffel posted:

This thread is evidence that Cboyardee is a loving sell out....

It's explicitly stated that this game is NOT for CORPORATE ATTITUDE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
Semper Games.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

I'm poor as poo poo so I only gave $15 but I think I can get my dad to kick in $10 too, because it's edutainment.

I've been having trouble with the first game; I'm at the very beginning, where you come home after visiting the temple of Clispaeth and have to pull off a QTE to avoid getting tased and executed. Granted I am super bad at videogames but the first and third prompts switch almost immediately to failed and even if I manage to press the action button in the allotted split-second the only one I can actually get is the second one and I'm tired of tripping facefirst into a bannister and dying. Tips???? Tricks??????

Press the button that pops up on the screen.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Im honestly surprised at the amount of TREND in this topic. This game is not for TREND.

Also, the Homestuck Aerosmith cover is hilarious. The video makes it even better, Karkat is having exactly epitasis' reaction. You can tell which people associated with Homestuck are TREND and which are TRUE DOOM-MURDERHEADS. It's pretty obvious.

Unless you're TREND or CORPORATE ATTITUDE.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I mean the Homestuck cover of "How Do I Live," not "Don't Wanna Miss a Thing." You can see it here: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003831 . Karkat is so angry. So very, very angry. It is delightful.

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of fans of Homestuck, Aerosmith, Armageddon and Barkley.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Wario In Real Life posted:

You guys kind of brought it upon yourselves what with the extreme emphasis on the KickStarter and by continuing to post stupid poo poo like that on Twitter.

I think the point is, just because he or they make a joke, doesn't mean it has to be repeated ad nauseum sucking all the fun out of it...

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Wait, so the download limit exceeded thing means that if I haven't already received an email containing all the stuff I pledged for, I should send emails to the specified addresses in order to receive them?

No, if you read the post they're getting their servers ready, so you should actually just chill out.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Schwarzwald posted:

Wrong Shafer.

No, pretty sure he knew who he was talking about. Civ 5 is bad. Bye.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
f

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Mar 2, 2014