Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

david lunch posted:

Rumor has it one of your artists working on this game has a diaper fetish. Confirm/deny?

Ask the 1000$ guy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
I'm playing BSUaJ:G right now and Vinceborg said he encountered error number X114JAM9. Is there a connection? :tinfoil:

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Increase scaling in the options, and don't play fullscreen because it blows

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

RickoniX posted:

Falcon Jodhpurs and magic boombox for life

Maybe if you are a huge racist. :colbert:

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Zombies' Downfall posted:

If you think about it, uplifting the duergar is just reverse racism.

You're giving them equal rights how is this racism? Unless you mean the sludge elves. :v:

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
I want to donate 100$, but I don't know what to actually do with a cyberdwarf pillowcase :qq:

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

glod posted:

If you're a gaijin who is getting the cyberdwarf tsundere dakimakura, I recommend you read this book in order to take proper care of your new hasubando. Of course, us true doom-murder heads already know how to properly take care of our most precious belongings.

Bcause of this loving posts Amazon now sends me emails about such products as "Cradle to the Coffin The Fable of Dracula and Lulu" or "Senpai: The Tale of the Gallant Dandelion - Book 1".

Thanks. :sigh:

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Chef Boyardee posted:

If you're in Brooklyn, there's a hosed up, ugly build available to play somewhere in the city. . . can't say where but I'll give you a hint: Ayodhya. . . use that knowledge wisely. . .

Is that what I paid the extra 5$ for? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Francois Kofko posted:

GulagDolls is a member of Valve's QC team

not possible because he can actually finish a game