Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care

Bisse posted:

tl;dr the entire team ghosted the project leaving only delusional management/PR guy left to run it. a few months later about half the team emerged to proclaim the game dead and blow the lid on the shitshow that was the making of it. the short of it is inexperienced team with way too high ambitions and ironically way too little funding, topped by a really incompetent management/pr guy who eventually drove most team members away one by one.

this all prompted an actual demo release wow... which sucked loving poo poo, with a few gold nuggets if you dug through the poo poo. the game is now dead and everyone is doing other things and noone is ever touching this again because the game is really bad.

the team discord today consists of utter silence punctuated occasionally by bball memes

Why don't you just jam with the rest, pal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Lmao

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

I dunno, Doobie had some setbacks but I think we can still change the economy of that small town with a hot dog restaurant