Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

Uncle Wemus posted:

Last time I poo pood on the devs they posted an update so Imma do it again

Just got off the phone with the devs and they said theyre cancelling Barkles 2 because Uncle Weemus keeps pooing and farting stinky farts on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
[In Barkley2 voice]: "We have finally decided on a release date. Prepare for barkley 2. To be available. Get your gaming hands ready. For barkley 2. Which will be here. Barkley 2 will be released. Get ready. Digitally downloaded to your system. For the purpose of playing. Barkley 2. Coming soon. The final unchangeable release date, which is set in stone, will be"

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

WarpDogs posted:

Saying "game development is expensive" is insanely underselling ToG's role in this garbage. yeah, developing a game for 6 years is expensive, but also, how in the world has this stupid game been in development for 6 years?

It's not like their stretch goals inflated the scope of the game (beyond the 2nd city, which ofc we've never seen), so can you imagine if they raised the original ask of $35k? What would have happened then?

It's major incompetence. And given how often they go radio silent for months and months at a time, it's probably incompetence that's also mixed with apathy.

If this was a passion project that they just couldn't afford to work on as much as they'd like then they'd still try to keep us in the loop. They'd still appear to give a poo poo about the game and its backers. But they don't.

ur dumb

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i hope they enjoyed their free money

They had a big party with the money they stole from us innocent backers.

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

no but seriously this game's never coming otu

In todays political climate, a lot of people are coming out. And barkley will be one of them.

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
NEW BARKLEY 2 UPDATE!!!

Holy poo poo, i didnt think they were working on the game anymore, but checkout these new posts

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
Just started playing the new Barkley 2 build. And it is epic. Epic for the win.

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
Anyone else absolute LOVE the Barkley 2 reference in Eldin Ring?

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
New Beta Build Out!
And It Is Fire! 🔥🔥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪.
𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 -𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦.
𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘯.