Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
This thread has been wild and I could not stop laughing at Dark Drakerz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Gor, Bisse, Hiratio, Frankie and Chef (please mock me for leaving anyone out), thank you for shedding a ton of light onto the last few years.

I have loved to read about the ambitions you had for the game and it is nice to understand what happened and why! The pixel art guns you shared, the gun system and screens are just amazing. I really wish they existed in a form to experience! I love the gun names too! If I was not 'videogames' then 'rogue taxidermy' would be a name change so quickly! :D

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Tunicate posted:

I compiled the demo and am hosting it here, gently caress the police.

Wonderful in every way!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Rhopunzel posted:

shut up retard

Please can we use better and more creative words than this.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

I like this a lot! :D

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Fuschia tude posted:

Which mod should we contact to get the animated gif uploaded to the forums so we can make it our gang tag?

I will request it :)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

The Ultimate Doge posted:

Well, so he knows I'm not going around talking poo poo about him or trying to sabotage him. I want what's best for your family and what's best for the project. I'm just really frustrated with Liam

Please stop being weird in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

The Ultimate Doge posted:

I've posted stuff on this account that I don't want associated with my actual identity, including the fact that I'm LGBT

I was not asking you to reveal who you are, I was merely requesting not being so cryptic about the behind the scenes or writing odd 'wink wink I know things' posts.