Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Congratulations on raising 120k! I am playing through the first one and it is absolutely hilarious so far (just killed the Diabeastie.) Did not have any money on my card so I will have to pick this one up when its released. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Is there any way for me to give you money and you give me cool stuff at this point in time. I missed the kickstarter (corporate attitudes had me locked down)

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

:d2a:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

balarkey

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

a scanner barkley

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Not gonna read the whole thread but I loved Barkley 1 and I laughed my rear end off playing it years and years ago. I hope that, in some other distant part of the multiverse, I am sitting down to play Barkley 2 while ripping huge dab hits and having a blast.

"This game is canon" is to this day the funniest thing ever put in a videogame.

Biplane fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Oct 1, 2020

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

romanowski posted:

I have been playing the independent video game Lisa which was brought up in this thread briefly nearly two years ago and I would just like to say that it is very good. outrageously funny (- roger ebert) and unbearably bleak, often at the same time. can this be the Lisa thread

it can not

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Remaster barkley 1

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Elden ring is barkley 2

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Elden ring total conversion when?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I HAVE GOUT posted:

Anyone else absolute LOVE the Barkley 2 reference in Eldin Ring?

Which one? I counted four, not including the basketball in Crumbling Farum Azula

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Docfuture goes by Robotnik DDS here but I don't think he's posted in like a decade

What a loser

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

mp5 posted:

Oh wow Future Days is bumping the Barkley 2 thread again who would have guessed

This is good, to me

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Wrex Ruckus posted:

This thread should be stickied IMO

In every forum.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

A beecube

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

https://twitter.com/escargotpro_/status/1681038350478721026?t=FMwuQGL5Gvddq8T_99fGpA&s=19

E:
https://twitter.com/SenateGranite/status/1681064829337968641?t=YZAa45wPM8g40zCnciLGZw&s=19

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Holy poo poo it's out??

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Can't believe it's almost here. Don't know what I'll do if it's delayed again

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Is the xbox version going up for purchase on release day or

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

:worship:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Dabir posted:

Don't know what crazy time zone you're on but it's still the 10th here

Please ban this sick filth

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

sebmojo posted:

I've heard a lot about this game, looking forward to trying it out

It will be game of the year, easy. Nothing comes close

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Having issues downloading this; hoping this gets resolved quickly. I will literally kill myself if I am not playing Barkle2 soon.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Still unable to download the xbox version of this. I have received no word from microsoft about this error. I'm starting to think something is seriously wrong with the release of The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Tunicate posted:

Nothing is stopping that person from impersonating the dev team, you can just go out and do it

It's a cheap and legal thrill

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

sebmojo posted:

Ok I'll goldmine it in a day or two, pipe up if you think it's a terrible idea in the meantime

I think every lame person crying about this thread should be forced to only post in here.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Agreed, and rename thread to TREND, STONER, & CORPORATE ATTITUDE QUARANTINE ZONE

:haibrow:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Like hope, this thread will live forever.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

rodbeard posted:

never close the thread

:haibrower:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

mdct posted:

All good things come to an end and in things ending you grow ever fonder for the experience. Instead of posting The Promise Has Been Made or Bakely or whatever in this absolutely ancient 11-year old thread, post it... in your heart.

I want to do both actually

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

RVWinkle posted:

If you think about it, the future literally doesn't exist

woah

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

That's right, I'm seeing red over a 6 year old tweet

A weak poster

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Cowards

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Jorge Bell posted:

i think the thread should stay open

Been hearing this a lot

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

This thread should stay open forever as a memorial to the bright and hopeful future we will never get. BRarley

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

RVWinkle posted:

I think that closing this thread would only treat the symptom. I vote leaving the thread open and banning all the posters.

:hmmyes: Strong, and fair. Just like Barkley 2.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

I'm no longer under the spell of angry sports brain and I still want this thread closed

There's no point, there's nothing. Jokes can still be made about it without a thread existing, it's ok. Let it go.

I will NEVER let it go

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

Is Barkley 2 out yet? If not then keep it open

Been saying this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

mdct posted:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that goons will desperately cling to literally over-a-decade-old jokes at this point and think they're still funny and perpetuate them in a thread that by all means should have died when every single person of the original dev team chimed in and said "this poo poo isn't happening". When we got the full story about why Barkley 2 is dead as gently caress and never going to come out, y'all will still cling to it. I wanted to see this thread closed because that's the only thing that'd give full closure about this project, collectively, and everyone can move on and find new Joke's to enjoy. There are no True Doom Murderheads left on this earth and that's just something everyone has to accept.

Oh, word?