Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bij
Feb 24, 2007

Tide posted:

I would love to see the source video for that. The sound effects in my head as I watch it are so cool.

Could be an Oniks/Yakhont

Sounds rad as gently caress and there's apparently sub launched variants.

bij fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jul 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bij
Feb 24, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUkX75IEkHE&

bij
Feb 24, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

:stare:

How many rounds could it carry?

1500 in each pod

bij
Feb 24, 2007

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Missiles are cool and do cool things

Like this target ship being mulched by two Sunburns

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Problems used to be easier to solve

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Worst thing about waking up on a Saturday morning is that it means the button hasn't been pressed - yet

bij
Feb 24, 2007

The only cool thing in any of the TNG movies was Ms. Plug-N-Play here

Also the only TNG movie that is worth watching

bij
Feb 24, 2007

An F4 will solve most problems

Strategic bombing solves all problems

bij
Feb 24, 2007

It did occur to me that that plane looked kind of odd for a Phantom but the pointy nose threw me off.

Here's some Me262's as compensation

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Preflight kegels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bij
Feb 24, 2007

T-72s are prone to doing that because the stupid autoloader system stores shells and propellant in a silly carousel system in the turret rotation ring.

The BMP is prone to doing that because its stupid weird low pressure gun system stores rockets in an open ring around the gunner's seat.

• Locked thread