Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Christoff posted:

Colored WW2 pics are always chill

This is going to sound dumb as hell, but for whatever reason old B&W photos never feel real to me. Like, it's old, this happened in history. But when they're colored it's like woah. These are real people and places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Still alive, still employed, still rockin the BDUs.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

HIT "LIKE" AND SHARE IF THIS REALLY MADE YOU THINK!!!

Also he's actually swearing the oath on "ELBIB YOLH EHT". Some kind of Muslim holy text, perhaps?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The vast majority of Dutch people speak English so it just makes it easier.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Sidewalk at Hanscom AFB, apparently.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

My bet is they got halfway through pouring the concrete, then looked back at the plans and realized "oh poo poo, that's a swastika."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

CISNAZI WEEDHITLER posted:

Gonna have to reign that one in a little bit, we can all agree that the F-22 is the sexiest of all modern fighters. Even if her procurement was... not so great.

My uncle, former F-16 pilot, once told me that the F-22 is a really expensive hooker who's great to look at, but once you get inside she feels just like all the others.

• Locked thread