Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The light by the fuel port is pretty neat looking.

And yeah, that's someone shining a green laser pointer at them. Only really dangerous on takeoff and landing. They love that poo poo in the ME.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePv7ZdWVjY4

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I've heard its mission is to document the activities of assault rifle owners in the US

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Mustang posted:

That's pretty strange considering the source material...

Looking into it further, the dude never even finished the book because it made him "bored and depressed." Why the gently caress did they pick this guy to direct it?

I dunno but I'm fukken glad they did

Both the book and the movie own

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

come to butthead, jewesses

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qa6WOTzhOU

:stare:

That's a big bomb

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Brown Moses posted:

Reviewing a load of Syria videos today as part of a project, and came across this video showing a rare example of the DIY "Hell Cannon" the rebels have produced being very effective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_wkxG2dreM

So what are they claiming the shelled out, bullet hole-ridden building they blew up was? Army headquarters? Chemical weapons research lab? Presidential palace?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Everything Jesse Ventura has ever said is correct and true.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I worked with a senior NASA program manager who'd ship a whole pile of guns to a nearby range when he had long trips planned in VA and he'd invite his guys out to shoot with him

I loved working with redneck NASA in VA

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

the bar on the redneck nasa base had $2 beers and the haggard old bartender lady poured heavy

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

the range is in the middle of protected marshlands so i'd be sitting in meetings and big deer would just roll up to the windows and make the local nasa guys salivate

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-jd3w7kPU

full video w/ kurd lady woohooin

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

iyaayas01 posted:

Nah, I see a fart filled trailer/room in Nevada or New Mexico in his future.

I'd be so loving down for doing the job if it 1) didn't require me to spend another 4 years in a loving godawful desert full of garbage human beings and 2) wasn't a career killer

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

MrYenko posted:

Disappointed it's not a quick time event.

if u fail he jumps out of the coffin and gives you a stern reminder of what sacrifice is

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

"there's nothing faggy about grammar kids"

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Great now I have to look up how much it'd cost to get a sky writer to put a dong up over Phoenix

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lmfao if he'd cropped out the HUD stuff it would've gone over way better

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

check out that dude's loving watch

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i saw a dude at the grocery store walking with a robot leg and his gait was so normal that for a moment i'll admit i was kind of jealous

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

So are prosthetic limbs better than human poo poo now? Derrick Rose could use two robot ankles.

i think we're pretty close to hitting the point where i'll want to replace as many of my fragile human parts as possible

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

just think, if you have two prosthetic legs you won't have to worry about foot necrosis due to your massive obesity

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

http://gfycat.com/PolishedWetApisdorsatalaboriosa

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Dammit_Carl! posted:

The wife's sister has something like that going on in her noggin. poo poo gets fun when she goes off her medications; i.e. calling me up one day to tell me that she, "gave Arthur Miller's daughter a cigarette," and then hanging up.

did she tell her the crucible was dope

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

honestly i'm not really sure how a grenade is able to damage the breech in a way that a much larger shell cannot

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Helldump Immunity. posted:

I try to do that poo poo in BF4 and can't even get it right :sigh:

loving BF4, whenever I drive a tank I keep my head on a swivel and even then it feels like everybody on the other team just goes ahead and drops some C4 on me no sweat

Every time I try to do it I get blasted immediately

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i'd be psyched as gently caress if i found out that people had bolted a giant gun to my lovely old truck

i'd frame those pictures

sucks that that guy's phone number is on there and so he gets a bunch of death threats though

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

those three dudes got smoked

picked the wrong side to take cover

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I'm playing through Valiant Hearts and learning poo poo about how WWI was apparently even more hosed up than I had already realized:

quote:

Flechettes were dropped from aeroplanes or airships in great numbers, each canister holding between twenty and 250 flechettes. One French airman in March 1915 dropped 18,000 in one day over the German lines. The idea was that by dropping them at great heights they would acquire sufficient momentum (like a bullet) to allow them to pierce the heads, or bodies of enemy soldiers or civilians.

http://www.awm.gov.au/collection/REL/00794.001/

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

• Locked thread